Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

DemoPackage installation from Installation Manager

Vote:

Hi

I have downloaded the EpiServer Installation Manager and I want to install a demoProject to get a demoSite quickly up and running on my PC. I run VS2008. How do I do this? I have installed the SDK and the integration between Episerver and VS2008 seems to work fine.

Oct 29, 2008 12:51
Vote:

One suggestion is to install the EPiServer CMS 5 public templates onto your local machine  - you could use the public templates as base for developing your own demo site??

See the EPiServer CMS 5 R2 Installation Instructions (public templates section, the EPiServer CMS demo package is available) on EPiServer World for info.

Hope this helps you?

Oct 29, 2008 16:06
Vote:

Do as Paul suggests, but I would recommend installing the Demo package in addition to the public templates. That's really the only package that gives a "proper" demo feeling with several page templates.

Just use the  EPiServer installation manager and install everything from there :)

Oct 30, 2008 19:57
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.