Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

SP2?

Vote:

Hi, after sp1 was released i reviewed the buglist at http://labs.episerver.net/buglist/Default.aspx and noticed that there were many bugs tagged as "fixed" that weren't in the sp1 release. I also noticed that a bug i submitted (regarding SelectedExpandedItemTemplate) wasn't in the list. So i assume these fixes will be available in sp2, which leads to the question (although sp1 just recently was released) when will sp2 be available? Regards /Måns Hjertstrand
Jan 25, 2008 13:37
Vote:

Hi Måns! We have fixed quite a few bugs since "freezing" the SP1 code base for the stabilazation phase. We currently have no plans for a SP2 at the moment so the target for these are the R2 release later this year. These bugs are fixed on a separate code branch though so there's always the posibility to create an SP2 release if necesary but we try to avoid that as it takes a lot of effort to test and stabilize a release version. Linus Ekström EPiServer Development Team
Jan 28, 2008 13:29
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.