Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer Manager and Windows XP x64.

Vote:

Hi there! The following occured when i installed CMS5 on my XP x64 client at home: I ran the regular installation wizard without any problems at all, but i got a 404 (Page not found), when trying to access the created site. I noticed that this file had been added as a Wildcard application map (twice): C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll I'm not sure if my IIS was running in 32bit och 64bit mode, but i ran the script to put it in 64bit mode, and tried again. Without any luck. So i changed the wildcard map to use this file instead (and switched back to 32bit mode): C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll And it works just fine now. I don't know if anyone needs to dig futher into this, but i thought i would be nice to know. /Björn
Sep 22, 2007 2:54
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.