Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Toolbox installer - RC2 -> RC3

Vote:

I could not find a way to uninstall the RC 2 toolbox from visual studio so I just deleted the items and tab. Now when I run the RC3 toolbox installer, nothing useful happens.
Jul 04, 2007 21:20
Vote:

Hi, ToolBox can be uninstalled just bu selecting Uninstall option from the right click context menu of the ToolboxControlsInstaller.msi. Or Just by uninstalling the "Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox Controls Installer" from the Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs. Hope this solves the problem. Regards, LN
Jul 05, 2007 7:19
Vote:

That worked. I couldn't find it in my long list of installed programs. Can I suggest you put 'EPiServer' somewhere in the title to make it easier to find? Thanks
Jul 05, 2007 20:45
Vote:

Hi Peter, Unfortunately we cannot set the name of this since it is a Microsoft redistributable. .f
Jul 05, 2007 22:02
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.