Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Getting started with RC 3

Vote:

Hi all I've followed the getting started section in the SDK but I dont see the EpiServer edit menu - right clicking just shows the standard IE menu. I can get to edit and admin mode from the ui/admin ui/edit path but this should be stated in the getting started section for people used to the old paths. Also, at the bottom of the getting started page is some script for the help file that should not be visible: if (window.top == window){ window.top.location.href = '~/index.aspx?ContentFrame='+window.location.href} Otherwise, it looks pretty slick. Cheers
Jul 04, 2007 20:52
Vote:

Hi Peter! EPiServers right click menu should be activated if you are authenticated and have edit access right to the current page. If you are not logged on you get the standard browser right click menu. We have reported an issue about the script for the sdk that should be removed.
Jul 05, 2007 15:54
Vote:

Hi The script is part of the upcoming online version of the EPiServer SDK documentation but slipped in undetected in the .chm build. It has been fixed and will be gone in the next drop of the .chm. Thank you for pointing it out. / Daniel Tempel
Jul 10, 2007 14:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.