Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

the question about insert a link of document in the editor!

Vote:

I can't select a document in the FileManagerBrowser when i insert a link of document in the editor,and then right-click functuon can't use. i can't delete the document in the FileManagerBrowser.I don't know why,help me,thanks!
Dec 06, 2007 8:00
Vote:

Could you please provide some more information about the problem? As I interpret your question you actually have two questions... 1. You are not able to insert a link to a document. Are you able to insert a link to an internal/ external website? Have you tried to upload another document (it might have gotten corrupt or something). 2. You are not able to delete a document from the File Explorer. Do you get some kind of error message?
Dec 14, 2007 10:57
Vote:

it only report javascript wrong,"handleclick undefine",the button is not work
Dec 19, 2007 4:39
Vote:

the system open a model dialog when I click button of inserting document,the browser display a javascript wrong,the message is "handleclick is undefine".but the system open a new window when I click the same button on other computer,it's work normally.
Dec 19, 2007 6:33
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.