Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Subscription problem

Vote:

Hello, I'm currently working with the subscription functionality in EPiServer CMS and I have a strange problem. I create and publish a page with EPSUBSCRIBE = true. It shows up in the subscription list and I'am able to subscribe to it. Then I create a child page and publish it. At this point, I should receive a subscription mail with a link to the newly published page but I don't. The history of the scheduled job reports that 0 subscription e-mails were sent. But if I edit the same new child page, set "Mark page as changed" to true and publish the page, a subscription mail is sent to me. The scheduled job reports that 1 subscription e-mails were sent. Does anyone have an idea of what's wrong in the first case? Regards Patric
Oct 19, 2007 16:07
Vote:

Not sure, but this seems lika a bug to me. I have added it to our system anyway so that we will take a look at it.
Oct 24, 2007 16:54
Vote:

Is this confirmed as a bug? When will it be fixed?
Dec 17, 2007 9:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.