Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

I have install epi server manager,but I do not know the login-account

Vote:

I have install epi server manager,but I do not know the login-account Util/login.aspx this page need login,Could u tell me this accout from or use what?
Oct 10, 2007 11:58
Vote:

When you install EPiServer CMS using the EPiServer Manager, WindowsRoleProvider and WindowsMembershipProvider will be the default role- and membershipproviders (see the roleManager and membership sections in web.config). This means that you can login using your local administrator account.
Oct 10, 2007 15:05
Vote:

thanks,I have logined
Oct 11, 2007 3:34
Vote:

But what if I want to use the SqlServerRoleProvider to logon? I've changed to it in the ASP.net Webbplatsadministration site. But I still can't log in. Also, when I try to access the page I've made from outside my work domain I get error.
Oct 11, 2007 10:02
Vote:

As mentioned above, when you install EPiServer CMS using the manager, WindowsRole/Membership Provider is default.

An easy way of doing this is using the ASP.NET Configuration tool (that is located under Project -> ASP.NET Configuration in Visual Studio).

Activate the SQL server role and membership provider (Providers tab) and then you can go ahead and add users and roles (Security tab).

Jul 05, 2010 10:50
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.