Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EpiFields and Sitemap

Vote:

Is there plans to include EpiFields in version 5? If so when is this expected? Is there an easy way to generate a site map?
Oct 31, 2007 21:33
Vote:

EPiFields is planned to be included in CMS, but when this functionality will be available is unknown as of now. A sitemap template is included in the sample installation package (\templates\Public\Pages\SiteMap.aspx).
Nov 01, 2007 8:20
Vote:

Can you please provide me with a link to download the sample web app. I only have the developer download for the for the VS2005 templates. and the path you mentioned is not in there and there is no option upon installation to add the sample website..
Nov 01, 2007 21:20
Vote:

I tried via EpiServer Manager installing a new site hoping it will do the sample, but half way through the install it errored out. Is there any good documentation anywhere on how to do this?? I have the SDK download install and it is not in there.
Nov 01, 2007 23:05
Vote:

The best way to get the templates is to make a manager installation. If you are expreince installationproblems it might be some error in your MSSQL installation, you have to make sure you have remote access to your sqlexpress enabled. If this isn't your problem please let us know your issue for further help. You may also use our SDK-online sdk.episerver.com http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/FAQ_EPiServer_4/1010/Problems_with_remote_connections_in_SQL_2005_Express/ Best Regards Eric Pettersson
Nov 02, 2007 9:55
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.