Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

404 error when using friendly URLs

Vote:

Hi, I've created a project using Visual Studio 2005 and the EPiServer CMS SDK. I've created a master page, a template ASPX and a corresponding page type, and I've created a couple of pages in Edit mode using this page type. When I click on View Mode, the browser attempts to load (for example) http://localhost/MySiteen/e-RT/test/ and I get HTTP 404. I get the same error if I click on the page in Edit Mode. However, I can access the same page directly by entering the following URL in a browser http://localhost/MySite/Default.aspx?id=1&epslanguage=en So, my guess would be that friendly URLs aren't working properly, but I don't know why as I haven't touched the UrlRewriteModule configuration. Is there something I need to set up that I've missed out? Any ideas?! BTW, I'm running the site under IIS 5.1 Thanks, Ian
Oct 03, 2007 17:07
Vote:

Sorry, that line should read http://localhost/MySite/en/e-RT/test/
Oct 03, 2007 17:09
Vote:

OK, I tried commenting out the following line in web.config, and it fixed the problem: I then uncommented the line and the problem came back. Next I enabled logging. Here's an example of what you see when you switch to View Mode and then get a 404: 2007-10-03 18:43:22,343 DEBUG [8] EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModuleBase.BeginRequestEventHandler - Starting request with Url http://localhost/MySite/UI/edit/ViewModeTransfer.aspx?epUrl=/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,343 DEBUG [8] EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModule.HttpUrlRewriteToInternal - Url is not valid for rewrite. Returning URL http://localhost/MySite/UI/edit/ViewModeTransfer.aspx?epUrl=/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 DEBUG [8] EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModuleBase.BeginRequestEventHandler - Exiting with no rewrite, Url is http://localhost/MySite/UI/edit/ViewModeTransfer.aspx?epUrl=/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 INFO [8] EPiServer.Web.PermanentLinkUtility.GetPageReference - ReparsePageUrl for Url = http://localhost/MySite/UI/edit/ViewModeTransfer.aspx?epUrl=/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 INFO [8] EPiServer.Web.PermanentLinkUtility.GetPageReference - ReparsePageUrl for Url = http://localhost/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 DEBUG [8] EPiServer.Web.FriendlyHtmlRewriteToExternal.HtmlRewriteUrl - Url was rewritten by the HTML rewriter to http://localhost/MySite/en/ 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 INFO [8] EPiServer.Web.PermanentLinkUtility.GetPageReference - ReparsePageUrl for Url = http://localhost/MySite/Default.aspx?id=3&epslanguage=en 2007-10-03 18:43:22,359 DEBUG [8] EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModule.HttpUrlRewriteToExternal - Url was rewritten by the provider to http://localhost/MySite/en/ I would like to get friendly URLs working, so I hope this helps. Thanks, Ian
Oct 03, 2007 19:50
Vote:

You should probably send this to support to make them understand that some small tidbits should also be included in the documentation. They have done a LOT of stupid assumptions on how and what configurations should be and not mentioned them in the documentation. This error you get regarding the friendly URL rewrite (and virtual paths when trying to use them) are to my experience often related to not have set up IIS to have wild card mapping. Try out setting IIS up to allow for wild card mapping and see if it works. Its mentioned somewhat in the documentation but it might not always work as supposed and you may have to handle this from IIS manager (I do not have acces to an IIS 5 or I would have told you directly how to do this, and I did not find the specifics at MS site so you're kind of on you own here. there are lot of references on how to do it in IIS 6 and if I do not remember wrong it is very much alike ;-). The minor reference in what may be called documentation you can find at http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Documentation/TechNotes/CMS-Tech-Notes/Virtual-Path-Providers-in-EPiServer/, but this is again not directly connected to URL rewriting.
Oct 04, 2007 10:21
Vote:

I think IIS 5 and 6 are som much alike that this description: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/5c5ae5e0-f4f9-44b0-a743-f4c3a5ff68ec.mspx?mfr=true of how to set wild cards mapping are valid also for IIS 5.0.
Oct 04, 2007 11:09
Vote:

Hallelujah! It works. Thank you very much, Helge. Your information has saved me losing a lot more hair. For the reference of anyone else who has this problem, this is how I fixed it: In IIS manager, I went to | Properties | Virtual Directory | Configuration | Mappings and added the following mapping Extension: .* Executable: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll Verbs: All Verbs Script engine: Yes Then I re-enabled UrlRewriteModule in web.config. And at last it all worked. I did try to mail support about this yesterday, but I was getting a mail server error, which is why I posted here. I will, though, draw their attention to this as it really does need to be documented. I agree that the SDK documentation is very thin and really needs more detail in the 'Getting Started' section. Anyway, thanks again for your help! That's great. And it's sunny outside. Ian
Oct 04, 2007 13:02
Vote:

Someone should send me a few bucks for this discovery ;-), since there must have been considerable man hours laid down in getting this to work also taking into account that I see that there are quite a few others also on this forum having same type of trouble. To document the interfaces signature is not always a good documentation. There might be other parts needed to explain for ex. why and how these signatures work. And in this special case, I wonder if any of the documentation writers did start out with a clean computer setting up IIS and getting it to work based on the plain documentation. Its an easy test for checking if the documentation is accurate and has described all necessary steps.
Oct 04, 2007 13:34
Vote:

Nice! Thanks for helping me out as well. For the record, I changed the path of PageHandlerFactory-ISAPI-2.0 in IIS7 from '*.aspx' to '*'
Oct 12, 2007 10:31
Vote:

Iam also facing this friendly URLs issue from the past 1 week. So anyone is there to help me out for the same. Below is my web.config file and EpiServer.config Files.

Below is my web.config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <configuration> <configSections> <section name="microsoft.web.services3" type="Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration, Microsoft.Web.Services3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" /> <section name="workflowRuntime" type="System.Workflow.Runtime.Configuration.WorkflowRuntimeSection, System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" /> <section name="episerver" type="EPiServer.Configuration.EPiServerSection, EPiServer.Configuration, Version=6.0.530.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7" restartOnExternalChanges="true" /> <section name="staticFile" type="EPiServer.Configuration.StaticFileSection, EPiServer.Configuration" allowLocation="true" /> <section name="episerver.baseLibrary" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" allowLocation="false" type="EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ConfigurationHandler,EPiServer.BaseLibrary" /> <sectionGroup name="episerverModules"> <section name="episerver.Blog" type="EPiServer.Blog.ConfigurationHandler, EPiServer.Blog" /> </sectionGroup> <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"> <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"> <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" /> <sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"> <section name="jsonSerialization" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingJsonSerializationSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="Everywhere" /> <section name="profileService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingProfileServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" /> <section name="authenticationService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingAuthenticationServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" /> <section name="roleService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingRoleServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" /> </sectionGroup> </sectionGroup> </sectionGroup> <section name="episerver.basicAuthentication" type="EPiServer.Configuration.BasicAuthenticationSection, EPiServer.Configuration" allowLocation="true" /> <section name="episerver.shell" type="EPiServer.Shell.Configuration.EPiServerShellSection, EPiServer.Shell" /> <section name="episerver.dataStore" type="EPiServer.Data.Configuration.EPiServerDataStoreSection, EPiServer.Data" allowLocation="false" /> <section name="episerver.framework" type="EPiServer.Framework.Configuration.EPiServerFrameworkSection, EPiServer.Framework" restartOnExternalChanges="true" /> </configSections> <!-- connectionStringName: Name of the connection string (one of the named strings in <connectionStrings> section) to use for the EPiServer database. If not defined it will default to EPiServerDB --> <!-- enableScheduler: Set to false to disable EPiServer's connection with the scheduler. Default value (if the tag does not exist) is true. --> <!-- globalErrorHandling: Set whether to use EPiServer's error handling. ( RemoteOnly, On, Off )--> <!-- globalErrorMail: E-mail address that error messages should be sent to. --> <!-- httpCacheExpiration: Change this value to set the number of seconds a page should be cached, this value will be set in the http request policy. It will activate both client side caching and server caching (outputcache). Policy will only apply to anonymous users and when http request method is GET. The cache will automatically be updated when changes are made to a page in EPiServer. Recommended setting is 1 hour --> <!-- httpCacheVaryByCustom: The custom values the browser should vary by --> <!-- httpCacheVaryByParams: The parameters to the page(ie querystring) that the cache should vary by--> <!-- indexingDelayAfterPublish: Delay time between publish and indexing. --> <!-- indexingTextRegExp: The regular expression to index words in pages. --> <!-- logServiceUrl: URL to the log service. --> <!-- mirroringFileWriteRetryDelay: Time until next retry of file write. --> <!-- mirroringHtmlTextEncoding: Sets which encoding should be used when mirroring to HTML. --> <!-- mirroringRetries: Number of retries when a mirroring job fails. --> <!-- mirroringRetryDelay: Time until next retry. --> <!-- pageCacheSlidingExpiration: Page cache interval for local database, set to 0 to disable --> <!-- pageUseBrowserLanguagePreferences: Used prefered languages from browser as GUI language. --> <!-- pageValidateTemplate: Sets if the current template has to match the page type template (true|false). --> <!-- remoteCacheListenerShortNames: A comma-separated list of remote sites that will receive cache notification when a change is made on this installation. Only enter the short name, the definition of url etc is made in admin mode under Remove sites. Useful for web farms scenarios, and other when data is shared. --> <!-- remotePageCacheSlidingExpiration: Page cache interval for remote sites, set to 0 to disable --> <!-- remoteWebServiceCulture: Set the System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture if handling pages remote. --> <!-- siteDisplayName: The name of the site. --> <!-- siteShortName: The site name that is used when communicating with other EPiServer sites. --> <!-- stringCompressionThreshold: Set to the number of characters when compression should be activated. --> <!-- stringDelayedLoadThreshold: The number of characters when delayed loading should be activated for large strings in properties deriving from Long String.--> <!-- subscriptionHandler: Defines which class should handle mail. --> <!-- uiDefaultPanelTab: The index of the EditPanel tab that is to be shown by default when clicking a page in the editmode pagetree. --> <!-- uiEditorColors: Defines the name and value of colors that should be available for the editors. --> <!-- uiEditorCssPaths: Defines which css file(s) to use when rendering the editor. --> <!-- uiEditorHeight: Defines the width of the editor in edit mode. --> <!-- uiEditorValueOptions: Setting for use of DIV tags or P tags. --> <!-- uiEditorWidth: Defines the width of the editor in edit mode. --> <!-- uiEditorUnformattingPersistedTags: Defines which tags that should be preserved during Remove Format operation. --> <!-- uiImageTransparencyReplacement: The color that should replace the transparent color in a picture compression. --> <!-- uiKeepUserLoggedOn: Sets if the current windows authenticated user must reauthenticate after session timeout. --> <!-- uiOptimizeTreeForSpeed: Set to true if page tree controls should not evaluate if tree nodes have children. --> <!-- uiSafeHtmlTags: Set which tags should not be encoded, Example format is: b,i,u,br --> <!-- uiShowGlobalizationUserInterface: Defines if the globalization user interface should be used. --> <!-- uiTheme: Application visual layout theme name. --> <!-- uploadDir: Application file upload dir (must start and end with '/'). --> <!-- urlRewriteExtension: Defines an extension that is mapped to ASP.NET for the URL. --> <!-- workflowDelayedLoading: States if workflow definitions and instance metadata should be loaded at application initialization (false) or at first request of workflow data (true). Default is false.--> <episerver configSource="episerver.config" /> <staticFile expirationTime="12:0:0" /> <episerver.baseLibrary> <classFactories> <add type="EPiServer.Implementation.DefaultBaseLibraryFactory, EPiServer.Implementation" id="ContentChannelFactory"> <register type="EPiServer.ContentChannels.ContentChannelAdministration, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.ContentChannels.ObjectStoreContentChannelAdministration, EPiServer" /> <register type="EPiServer.BaseLibrary.IContentChannelHandler, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.ContentChannels.ContentChannelHandler, EPiServer" /> </add> <add type="EPiServer.Core.PropertyControlClassFactory, EPiServer" id="PropertyControlFactory"> <!-- Uncomment the following two lines to get legacy editor in edit mode for PropertyXhtmlString and PropertyLongString--> <!--<register type="EPiServer.SpecializedProperties.PropertyXhtmlString, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls.LegacyPropertyXhtmlStringControl, EPiServer" /> <register type="EPiServer.Core.PropertyLongString, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls.LegacyPropertyXhtmlStringControl, EPiServer" />--> <register type="EPiServer.SpecializedProperties.PropertyXhtmlString, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls.LegacyPropertyXhtmlStringControl, EPiServer" /> <register type="EPiServer.Core.PropertyLongString, EPiServer" mappedType="EPiServer.Web.PropertyControls.LegacyPropertyXhtmlStringControl, EPiServer" /> </add> </classFactories> </episerver.baseLibrary> <workflowRuntime EnablePerformanceCounters="false"> <Services> <add type="System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DefaultWorkflowSchedulerService, System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.00000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" maxSimultaneousWorkflows="5" /> <add type="System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.SharedConnectionWorkflowCommitWorkBatchService, System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.00000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" /> <add type="System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.SqlWorkflowPersistenceService, System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" UnloadOnIdle="true" /> </Services> </workflowRuntime> <episerverModules> <episerver.Blog> <vppProviderName>SiteGlobalFiles</vppProviderName> <itemPageTypeName>Blog item</itemPageTypeName> <teamStartPageTypeName>Blog team start</teamStartPageTypeName> <personalStartPageTypeName>Blog personal start</personalStartPageTypeName> <listPageTypeName>Blog list</listPageTypeName> </episerver.Blog> </episerverModules> <runtime> <assemblyBinding> <dependentAssembly /> </assemblyBinding> <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Shell" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="6.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.318.113" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Shell.UI" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="6.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.318.113" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="ElektroPost.Licensing" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.2.375.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.BaseLibrary" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.2.375.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Configuration" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Data.Cache" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="6.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.318.113" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Data" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="6.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.318.113" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Enterprise" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <!--<dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Events" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral"/> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-5.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="5.2.375.7"/> </dependentAssembly>--> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Events" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-5.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.318.113" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.ImageLibrary" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Legacy4" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Log.Analyzers" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Log.Core" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Lucene" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Scheduler" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Scheduler.WKTL" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="5.1.422.4" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.UI" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Web.WebControls" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.WebDav" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Wsrp" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-5.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="5.2.375.7" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.XForms" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="log4net" publicKeyToken="1b44e1d426115821" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-1.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="1.2.10.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.Web.Services3" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="3.0.0.0-3.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="3.0.0.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Blog" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.2.375.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.Cms.Shell.UI" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.2.375.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.LinkAnalyzer" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.WebParts" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="EPiServer.XmlRpc" publicKeyToken="8fe83dea738b45b7" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="5.0.0.0-6.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="6.0.530.0" /> </dependentAssembly> </assemblyBinding> <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" appliesTo="v2.0.50727"> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Extensions" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-1.1.0.0" newVersion="3.5.0.0" /></dependentAssembly> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Extensions.Design" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-1.1.0.0" newVersion="3.5.0.0" /></dependentAssembly></assemblyBinding></runtime> <!-- Connection string info is stored in a separate file --> <connectionStrings configSource="connectionStrings.config" /> <!-- SMTP Settings for ASP.NET 2.0 Mail classes. --> <system.net> <mailSettings> <!--<smtp deliveryMethod="PickupDirectoryFromIis" />--> <smtp deliveryMethod="Network" from="jadavdinesh7@gmail.com"> <specifiedPickupDirectory pickupDirectoryLocation="c:\ICE_Emails" /> <!--<network host="SMTP.GMAIL.COM" />--> <network defaultCredentials="false" host="smtp.gmail.com" password="" port="465" userName="" /> </smtp> <!-- Common usage is to use other network existing mail server other than IIS Virtual SMTP Server. In such cases use the commented settings below with your server location and authentication credentials. --> <!--<smtp from="localhost" deliveryMethod="Network"> <network host="localhost" port="25" userName="" password="" defaultCredentials="false" /> </smtp>--> </mailSettings> </system.net> <system.web> <!--<hostingEnvironment shadowCopyBinAssemblies="false" />--> <roleManager enabled="true" cacheRolesInCookie="true" defaultProvider="SqlServerRoleProvider"> <providers> <clear /> <add provider1="SqlServerRoleProvider" provider2="WindowsRoleProvider" providerMap1="SqlServermembershipProvider" providerMap2="WindowsMembershipProvider" name="MultiplexingRoleProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.MultiplexingRoleProvider, EPiServer" /> <add applicationName="EPiServerSample" name="WindowsRoleProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.WindowsRoleProvider, EPiServer" /> <add connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" applicationName="EPiServerSample" name="SqlServerRoleProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> </providers> </roleManager> <membership defaultProvider="SqlServerMembershipProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="10"> <providers> <clear /> <add provider1="SqlServerMembershipProvider" provider2="WindowsMembershipProvider" name="MultiplexingMembershipProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.MultiplexingMembershipProvider, EPiServer" /> <add deletePrefix="BUILTIN\" searchByEmail="true" name="WindowsMembershipProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.WindowsMembershipProvider, EPiServer" /> <add connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" applicationName="EPiServerSample" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="5" minRequiredPasswordLength="7" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" passwordAttemptWindow="10" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" name="SqlServerMembershipProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> </providers> </membership> <profile enabled="true" defaultProvider="SqlProfile" automaticSaveEnabled="true"> <properties> <!-- required fields for epiStore--> <add name="Address" type="System.String" /> <add name="Description" type="System.String" /> <add name="PostalAddress" type="System.String" /> <add name="PostalNumber" type="System.String" /> <add name="Company" type="System.String" /> <!-- end --> <add name="UniqueUserId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="IceCustomerNumber" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="VendorIdPermission" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Title" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="FirstName" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="LastName" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Age" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Flat" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="House" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Address1" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Address2" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="County" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Town" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="ZipCode" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Telephone" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Mobile" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="SourceId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Email" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="QuestionId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Answer" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="CommunicationEmail" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="CommunicationPost" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="CommunicationMobile" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="CommunicationNewsletters" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="DataProtectionOpt" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="ReportAccess" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="ActivationId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="UserProfileStatusId" type="System.Int32" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="PasswordRecoveryId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Language" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="FrameworkName" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="SubscriptionInfo" type="EPiServer.Personalization.SubscriptionInfo, EPiServer" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="CustomExplorerTreePanel" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="FileManagerFavourites" type="System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="EditTreeSettings" type="EPiServer.Personalization.GuiSettings, EPiServer" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="ClientToolsActivationKey" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="SSEPartnerSourceId" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="PartnerCode" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="OfflineRegistration" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="DOB" type="System.DateTime" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="AreasOfInterest" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="Deceased" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="GoneAway" type="System.Boolean" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="VendorRegistrationId" type="System.Int32" provider="SqlProfile" /> <add name="TempAccessRights" type="System.String" provider="SqlProfile" /> </properties> <providers> <clear /> <add name="SqlProfile" type="System.Web.Profile.SqlProfileProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" applicationName="EPiServerSample" /> </providers> </profile> <httpModules> <add name="IceUrlRewriter" type="ICE.Plugins.UrlRewriter.UrlRewriterModule, ICE.Plugins" /> <add name="BlogHandler" type="EPiServer.Blog.EventHandlers, EPiServer.Blog" /> <add name="InitializationModule" type="EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationModule, EPiServer.Framework" /> <add name="FirstBeginRequestModule" type="EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule, EPiServer" /> <!--<add name="BasicAuthentication" type="EPiServer.Security.BasicAuthentication, EPiServer" />--> <add name="Initializer" type="EPiServer.Scheduler.Initializer, EPiServer.Scheduler" /> <add name="WorkflowRuntime" type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.WorkflowSystem, EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" /> <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModule, EPiServer" /> <add name="FriendlyUrl" type="EPiServer.Util.FriendlyUrlModule, EPiServer" /> <!--<add name="EventSubscriberHostModule" type="EPiServer.EventSubscriberHostModule, EPiServer" />--> <!--<add name="IIS5WebServicePostModule" type="EPiServer.Web.IIS5WebServicePostModule, EPiServer" />--> <add name="IIS5WebServicePostModule" type="EPiServer.Web.IIS5WebServicePostModule, EPiServer" /> <!--<add name="SandBoxModule" type="Ice.Modules.SandBoxModule, EPiServer.Templates.Public"/>--> <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add name="ShellRoutingModule" type="EPiServer.Shell.Web.Routing.ShellRoutingModule, EPiServer.Shell" /> <add name="UrlRoutingModule" type="System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule, System.Web.Routing, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> </httpModules> <httpHandlers> <!--Static files served by EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler will have cache information added to Response headers so clients can cache files according to passed header information.--> <add path="*.png" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="*.jpg" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="*.jpeg" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="*.css" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="*.js" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="*.gif" verb="GET,HEAD" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> <add path="log.txt" verb="GET,HEAD" type="Ice.Plugins.LogHandler, Ice.Plugins" /> <add path="IceFlash.xml" verb="GET,HEAD" type="Ice.Handlers.HomeFlashFeedHandler, EPiServer.Templates.Public" /> <add path="/cardrequest/*" verb="GET,HEAD" type="Ice.Epos.CardHandler, EPiServer.Templates.Public" /> <remove verb="*" path="*.asmx" /> <add verb="*" path="*.asmx" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" validate="false" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add verb="*" path="*.mvc" type="System.Web.Mvc.MvcHttpHandler, System.Web.Mvc, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add verb="*" path="UrlRouting.axd" type="System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> </httpHandlers> <!-- DYNAMIC DEBUG COMPILATION Set compilation debug="true" to enable ASPX debugging. Otherwise, setting this value to false will improve runtime performance of this application. Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging symbols (.pdb information) into the compiled page. Because this creates a larger file that executes more slowly, you should set this value to true only when debugging and to false at all other times. For more information, refer to the documentation about debugging ASP .NET files. --> <compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true"> <assemblies> <!--<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/> <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>--> <add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A" /> <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /> <add assembly="System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /> <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add assembly="System.Xml.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /> <add assembly="System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /> <add assembly="System.Web.Abstractions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add assembly="System.Web.Routing, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add assembly="System.Data.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" /> </assemblies> </compilation> <!-- CUSTOM ERROR MESSAGES Set customError mode values to control the display of user-friendly error messages to users instead of error details (including a stack trace): "On" Always display custom (friendly) messages "Off" Always display detailed ASP.NET error information. "RemoteOnly" Display custom (friendly) messages only to users not running on the local Web server. This setting is recommended for security purposes, so that you do not display application detail information to remote clients. --> <customErrors mode="Off" /> <!-- AUTHENTICATION !!!! IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTE !!!!! If you enable forms authentication by uncommenting the Forms authentication information below AND you are using Windows 2000 (any version) as web server, you must enable the "Act as part of the operating system" user right for the ASPNET user account. If this is not done, you will not be able to logon with windows accounts, only Extranet accounts. However this may be regarded as compromising the security on your system since the ASPNET account should be a low-privilege account. This section sets the authentication policies of the application. Possible modes are "Windows", "Forms", "Passport" and "None". However only "Windows" and "Forms" are supported by EPiServer. --> <!-- authentication mode="Windows" / --> <authentication mode="Forms"> <forms name=".EPiServerLogin" loginUrl="Join-Ice/LoginRegister/" timeout="120" /> </authentication> <!-- APPLICATION-LEVEL TRACE LOGGING Application-level tracing enables trace log output for every page within an application. Set trace enabled="true" to enable application trace logging. If pageOutput="true", the trace information will be displayed at the bottom of each page. Otherwise, you can view the application trace log by browsing the "trace.axd" page from your web application root. --> <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false" traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" /> <!-- SESSION STATE SETTINGS By default ASP .NET uses cookies to identify which requests belong to a particular session. If cookies are not available, a session can be tracked by adding a session identifier to the URL. To disable cookies, set sessionState cookieless="true". --> <sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;user id=sa;password=Sqlserver2008" cookieless="false" timeout="20" /> <!-- GLOBALIZATION This section sets the globalization settings of the application. --> <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" culture="en-GB" uiCulture="en-GB" resourceProviderFactoryType="EPiServer.Resources.XmlResourceProviderFactory, EPiServer" /> <pages validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="false" pageParserFilterType="System.Web.Mvc.ViewTypeParserFilter, System.Web.Mvc, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"> <controls> <add tagPrefix="EPiServer" namespace="EPiServer.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServer" namespace="EPiServer.Web.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServer" namespace="EPiServer.Web.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.Web.WebControls" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerUI" namespace="EPiServer.UI.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.UI" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerScript" namespace="EPiServer.ClientScript.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> <add tagPrefix="XForms" namespace="EPiServer.XForms.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.XForms" /> <add tagPrefix="WebParts" namespace="EPiServer.WebParts.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> </controls> <namespaces> <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc" /> <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Ajax" /> <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Html" /> <add namespace="System.Web.Routing" /> <add namespace="System.Linq" /> <add namespace="System.Collections.Generic" /> </namespaces> </pages> <!-- Uncomment this section to enable webpart support on the site --> <!--<webParts> <personalization defaultProvider="EPiServerPersonalizationProvider"> <providers> <add name="EPiServerPersonalizationProvider" type="EPiServer.WebParts.Core.EPiServerPersonalizationProvider" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" /> </providers> <authorization> <allow verbs="enterSharedScope" roles="WebAdmins, WebEditors, Administrators" /> </authorization> </personalization> </webParts>--> <caching> <outputCacheSettings> <outputCacheProfiles> <add name="ClientResourceCache" enabled="true" duration="3600" varyByParam="*" varyByContentEncoding="gzip;deflate" /> </outputCacheProfiles> </outputCacheSettings> </caching> </system.web> <microsoft.web.services3> <messaging> <transports> <add scheme="soap.tcp"> <defaultPort value="8082" /> </add> </transports> </messaging> </microsoft.web.services3> <location path="PageFiles"> <system.web> <!-- Make sure that the WebResource loader of ASP.NET is initialized correctly --> <!-- Setup the StaticFileHandler for the wildcard mapping to work in IIS6 --> <httpHandlers> <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" /> <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" validate="true" /> </httpHandlers> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true"> <remove name="UrlRoutingModule"/> <remove name="ScriptModule"/> <add name="InitializationModule" type="EPiServer.Framework.Initialization.InitializationModule, EPiServer.Framework" preCondition="managedHandler"/> <add name="FirstBeginRequestModule" type="EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule, EPiServer" preCondition="managedHandler"/> <add name="Initializer" type="EPiServer.Scheduler.Initializer, EPiServer.Scheduler" preCondition="managedHandler"/> <add name="WorkflowRuntime" type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.WorkflowSystem, EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" preCondition="managedHandler"/> <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="EPiServer.Web.UrlRewriteModule, EPiServer" preCondition="managedHandler"/> <add name="ShellRoutingModule" type="EPiServer.Shell.Web.Routing.ShellRoutingModule, EPiServer.Shell"/> <add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add name="UrlRoutingModule" preCondition="" type="System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule, System.Web.Routing, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> </modules> <handlers> <remove name="UrlRoutingHandler"/> <remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated"/> <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory"/> <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices"/> <remove name="ScriptResource"/> <add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add name="ScriptResource" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/> <add name="UrlRoutingHandler" verb="*" path="UrlRouting.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> <staticFile expirationTime="-1.0:0:0" /> </location> <location path="Documents"> <system.web> <!-- Setup the StaticFileHandler for the wildcard mapping to work in IIS6 --> <httpHandlers> <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" /> <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" validate="true" /> </httpHandlers> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> <staticFile expirationTime="-1.0:0:0" /> </location> <location path="Global"> <system.web> <!-- Setup the StaticFileHandler for the wildcard mapping to work in IIS6 --> <httpHandlers> <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" /> <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" validate="true" /> </httpHandlers> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> <staticFile expirationTime="-1.0:0:0" /> </location> <location path="ICEUI"> <system.web> <httpHandlers> <clear /> <!--This section is copied from root web.config--> <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" /> <add path="*.aspx" verb="*" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" validate="true" /> <add path="*.ashx" verb="*" type="System.Web.UI.SimpleHandlerFactory" validate="true" /> <add path="*.asmx" verb="*" type="System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory, System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" validate="false" /> <add path="*.ascx" verb="*" type="System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler" validate="true" /> <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" validate="true" /> </httpHandlers> <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="1000000" /> <!--requestValidationMode="2.0"--> <pages validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="true"> <!--controlRenderingCompatibilityVersion="3.5"--> <controls> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerUI" namespace="EPiServer.UI.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.UI" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerScript" namespace="EPiServer.ClientScript.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerScript" namespace="EPiServer.UI.ClientScript.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.UI" /> </controls> </pages> <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" /> <authorization> <allow roles="WebEditors, WebAdmins, Administrators" /> <deny users="*" /> </authorization> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <clear /> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.aspx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="SimpleHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.ashx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.UI.SimpleHandlerFactory" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.asmx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory, System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> </location> <location path="ICEUI/CMS/admin"> <system.web> <authorization> <allow roles="WebAdmins, Administrators" /> <deny users="*" /> </authorization> </system.web> </location> <location path="WebServices"> <!-- Configure the EPiServer.Security.BasicAuthentication module to send a basic authentication challenge instead of a redirect to the forms login page. For this to take effect the EPiServer.Security.BasicAuthentication module must be added to the list of http modules. --> <episerver.basicAuthentication sendBasicChallenge="true" basicRealm="" /> <system.web> <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="1000000" /> <!-- requestValidationMode="2.0" --> <authorization> <allow roles="WebServices,Administrators" /> <deny users="*" /> </authorization> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <clear /> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.asmx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory, System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> </location> <location path="util"> <system.web> <pages validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="true"> <controls> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerUI" namespace="EPiServer.UI.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer.UI" /> <add tagPrefix="EPiServerScript" namespace="EPiServer.ClientScript.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" /> </controls> </pages> <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" /> <httpHandlers> <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" /> <add path="*.aspx" verb="*" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" validate="true" /> <add path="*.ashx" verb="*" type="System.Web.UI.SimpleHandlerFactory" validate="true" /> <add path="*.asmx" verb="*" type="System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory, System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" validate="false" /> <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" validate="true" /> </httpHandlers> </system.web> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <clear /> <add name="webresources" path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" /> <add name="PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.aspx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="SimpleHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.ashx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.UI.SimpleHandlerFactory" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" path="*.asmx" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory, System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" modules="ManagedPipelineHandler" scriptProcessor="" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" allowPathInfo="false" preCondition="integratedMode" responseBufferLimit="4194304" /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> </location> <location path="App_Themes/Default"> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <handlers> <clear /> <add name="wildcard" path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler, EPiServer" /> </handlers> </system.webServer> </location> <appSettings> <add key="WS_LOG_FILE" value="c:\temp\ws.log.txt" /> <add key="EPsFriendlyUrlExtension" value=".aspx" /> <add key="EPfEnableFriendlyUrl" value="true"/> <add key="ANONYMOUS_USER_EMAIL" value="anonymous@anonymous.account.com" /> <add key="enableViewStateMover" value="false" /> <add key="enableViewStateMoverWhitespaceRemoval" value="false" /> <add key="SecPayUserName" value="iceorg01" /> <add key="SecPayPwd" value="iceorg01iceorg01" /> <add key="IsStage" value="true" /> <!--log file handler settings--> <add key="log_ICE01" value="ice01.issolutions.co.uk" /> <add key="log_ICE02" value="ice02.issolutions.co.uk" /> <add key="OMG_VerificationString" value="86101-fcfee0ac-583d-4497-93ba-c6e4d101f019" /> <add key="GoogleSearchURL" value="http://172.30.13.177/" /> <add key="GSCategoryPageCollection" value="MyIceShop-with-iceCollection" /> <add key="CardReportOverRidePath" value="C:/EPiServer/Sites/MyIce Project/MyIce8" /> <add key="SSEpublicKeyData" value="<RSAKeyValue><Modulus>znVKdhrIg3Tue+WOY/jhIhe0tm8n+4KoucUOiMF/OmLyb7cColKhPK4knfaagUF8t81Kp5EhPywTDZqrLfb8CnflJDv/HFhq7wqhhnw5bTprPy+Kascjn2Eck+Z2DciwkSbYlWn7VzaDGQWNcTe8sgHaUKAm7savGPoqAjcJfp8=</Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent></RSAKeyValue>" /> <!--<add key="SSETestpublicKeyData" value="<RSAKeyValue><Modulus>znVKdhrIg3Tue+WOY/jhIhe0tm8n+4KoucUOiMF/OmLyb7cColKhPK4knfaagUF8t81Kp5EhPywTDZqrLfb8CnflJDv/HFhq7wqhhnw5bTprPy+Kascjn2Eck+Z2DciwkSbYlWn7VzaDGQWNcTe8sgHaUKAm7savGPoqAjcJfp8=</Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent></RSAKeyValue>" />--> <!--<add key="SSELivepublicKeyData" value="<RSAKeyValue><Modulus>4kiMPfD6OSrB4XFQ7TL7Jg0+vJJeg9Sm4FE5SZMlnM6I5MTTinSra1AcSiwDJCxv2uLH6XTkhRIpgnWEJPaX3cAsv7YW/tWa4bY9gtx7CszjTvCyEmiTIAYv3cGXyBARsU5HaEEdwJrIYBfEWK7YnC/Ay6u/5/eQXCEl7idLPu8=</Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent></RSAKeyValue>" />--> <add key="SSESFTPServerUrl" value="boston.issolutions.co.uk" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerUserName" value="root" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerPassword" value="qwerty68" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerAwardFolder" value="/usr/icetest/award" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerFailedFolder" value="/usr/icetest/failed" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerConfirmationFolder" value="/usr/icetest/confirmation" /> <add key="SSESFTPServerProcessedFolder" value="/usr/icetest/processed" /> <add key="SSEAwardFeedTemp" value="C:\EPiServer\Sites\MyIce Project\MyIce8\AwardFeedTemp" /> <add key="PID_Translation_5224" value="6397:9864" /> <add key="PID_Translation_5223" value="9864:6397" /> <add key="SSEAward_Prefix" value="test" /> <add key="com.qas.proweb.serverURL" value="http://Issxpdev087:2021/" /> <add key="com.qas.proweb.layout" value="MyIce" /> </appSettings> <system.serviceModel> <extensions> <bindingElementExtensions> <add name="udpTransport" type="Microsoft.ServiceModel.Samples.UdpTransportElement, EPiServer.Events" /> </bindingElementExtensions> </extensions> <services> <!-- Before deployment, you should remove the returnFaults behavior configuration to avoid disclosing information in exception messages --> <service name="EPiServer.Events.Remote.EventReplication" behaviorConfiguration="DebugServiceBehaviour"> <endpoint name="RemoteEventServiceEndPoint" contract="EPiServer.Events.ServiceModel.IEventReplication" binding="customBinding" bindingConfiguration="RemoteEventsBinding" address="soap.udp://239.255.255.19:5000/RemoteEventService" /> <!-- Uncomment this endpoint and the "RemoteEventServiceClientEndPoint" to enable remote events <endpoint name="RemoteEventServiceEndPoint" contract="EPiServer.Events.ServiceModel.IEventReplication" binding="customBinding" bindingConfiguration="RemoteEventsBinding" address="soap.udp://239.255.255.19:5000/RemoteEventService" />--> </service> <!-- In order to get fault information from the server for debug purposes, add behaviorConfiguration="DebugServiceBehaviour" to the endpoint "RemoteEventServiceEndPoint" --> </services> <client> <endpoint name="RemoteEventServiceClientEndPoint" address="soap.udp://239.255.255.19:5000/RemoteEventService" binding="customBinding" bindingConfiguration="RemoteEventsBinding" contract="EPiServer.Events.ServiceModel.IEventReplication" /> <!-- Uncomment this endpoint and the "RemoteEventServiceEndPoint" to enable remote events <endpoint name="RemoteEventServiceClientEndPoint" address="soap.udp://239.255.255.19:5000/RemoteEventService" binding="customBinding" bindingConfiguration="RemoteEventsBinding" contract="EPiServer.Events.ServiceModel.IEventReplication" />--> </client> <behaviors> <serviceBehaviors> <behavior name="DebugServiceBehaviour"> <serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="true" /> </behavior> </serviceBehaviors> </behaviors> <bindings> <customBinding> <binding name="RemoteEventsBinding"> <binaryMessageEncoding /> <udpTransport multicast="True" /> </binding> </customBinding> </bindings> </system.serviceModel> <system.codedom> <compilers> <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" warningLevel="4"> <providerOption name="CompilerVersion" value="v3.5" /> <providerOption name="WarnAsError" value="false" /> </compiler> </compilers> </system.codedom> <episerver.framework configSource="EPiServerFramework.config" /> <episerver.shell> <publicModules rootPath="~/modules/" autoDiscovery="Minimal" /> <protectedModules rootPath="~/iceui/"> <add name="Shell" /> <add name="CMS" /> </protectedModules> </episerver.shell> <episerver.dataStore> <dataStore defaultProvider="EPiServerSQLServerDataStoreProvider"> <providers> <add name="EPiServerSQLServerDataStoreProvider" description="SQL Server implementation of Data Store" type="EPiServer.Data.Dynamic.Providers.SqlServerDataStoreProvider, EPiServer.Data" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" /> <add name="EPiServerOracleDataStoreProvider" description="Oracle implementation of Data Store" type="EPiServer.Data.Dynamic.Providers.OracleDataStoreProvider, EPiServer.Data" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB_oracle" /> </providers> <cache defaultProvider="httpCacheProvider"> <providers> <add name="httpCacheProvider" description="Http Cache implementation of DataStore" type="EPiServer.Data.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider,EPiServer.Data.Cache" /> <add name="nullCacheProvider" description="Null Cache implementation of DataStore" type="EPiServer.Data.Cache.NullCacheProvider,EPiServer.Data" /> </providers> </cache> </dataStore> </episerver.dataStore> <system.webServer> <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" /> <modules> <remove name="ScriptModule" /> <add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="managedHandler" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /></modules> <handlers> <remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated" /> <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactory" /> <remove name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" /> <remove name="ScriptResource" /> <add name="Asp.Net4.0" path=".aspx" verb="*" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\asp.dll" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" /> <add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> <add name="ScriptResource" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" /> </handlers> <defaultDocument> <files> <clear /> <add value="default.aspx" /> <add value="Default.asp" /> <add value="Default.htm" /> <add value="index.htm" /> <add value="index.html" /> <add value="iisstart.htm" /> </files> </defaultDocument> </system.webServer> </configuration>

Below is my EpiServer.config:

<episerver xmlns="http://EPiServer.Configuration.EPiServerSection">
  <!-- connectionStringName:              Name of the connection string (one of the named strings in <connectionStrings> section) to use for
                                          the EPiServer database. If not defined it will default to EPiServerDB -->
  <!-- enableScheduler:                   Set to false to disable EPiServer's connection with the scheduler. Default value (if the tag does
                                          not exist) is true. -->
  <!-- errorMailHandler:                  Set the relative adress to the page that should handle the posts from the handled error page. -->
  <!-- globalErrorHandling:               Set whether to use EPiServer's error handling. ( RemoteOnly, On, Off )-->
  <!-- globalErrorMail:                   E-mail address that error messages should be sent to. -->
  <!-- httpCacheExpiration:               Change this value to set the number of seconds a page should be cached, this value will be set in
                                          the http request policy. It will activate both client side caching and server caching (outputcache).
                                          Policy will only apply to anonymous users and when http request method is GET. The cache will
                                          automatically be updated when changes are made to a page in EPiServer. Recommended setting is 1 hour -->
  <!-- httpCacheability:                  Change this value to modify the cacheability of pages when using output caching. I e only used when
                                          httpCacheExpiration is set to a non-zero value. Use values from the System.Web.HttpCacheability enumeration. -->
  <!-- httpCacheVaryByCustom:             The custom values the browser should vary by -->
  <!-- httpCacheVaryByParams:             The parameters to the page(ie querystring) that the cache should vary by-->
  <!-- indexingDelayAfterPublish:         Delay time between publish and indexing. -->
  <!-- indexingTextRegExp:                The regular expression to index words in pages. -->
  <!-- indexingTextEnabled                If indexing of text into keywords should be enabled -->
  <!-- logServiceUrl:                     URL to the log service. -->
  <!-- mirroringFileWriteRetryDelay:      Time until next retry of file write. -->
  <!-- mirroringHtmlTextEncoding:         Sets which encoding should be used when mirroring to HTML. -->
  <!-- mirroringRetries:                  Number of retries when a mirroring job fails. -->
  <!-- mirroringRetryDelay:               Time until next retry. -->
  <!-- pageCacheSlidingExpiration:        Page cache interval for local database, set to 0 to disable -->
  <!-- pageUseBrowserLanguagePreferences: Used prefered languages from browser as GUI language. -->
  <!-- pageValidateTemplate:              Sets if the current template has to match the page type template (true|false). -->
  <!-- remoteCacheListenerShortNames:     A comma-separated list of remote sites that will receive cache notification when a change is made
                                          on this installation. Only enter the short name, the definition of url etc is made in admin mode
                                          under Remove sites. Useful for web farms scenarios, and other when data is shared. -->
  <!-- remotePageCacheSlidingExpiration:  Page cache interval for remote sites, set to 0 to disable -->
  <!-- remoteWebServiceCulture:           Set the System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture if handling pages remote. -->
  <!-- sgmlParserDecodeCharEntities       Optional value indicating whether SgmlParser should decode character entities (like "&#32;" will be decoded as space). -->
  <!-- siteDisplayName:                   The name of the site. -->
  <!-- stringCompressionThreshold:        Set to the number of characters when compression should be activated. -->
  <!-- stringDelayedLoadThreshold:        The number of characters when delayed loading should be activated for large strings in properties
                                          deriving from Long String.-->
  <!-- subscriptionHandler:               Defines which class should handle mail. -->
  <!-- uiDefaultPanelTab:                 The index of the EditPanel tab that is to be shown by default when clicking a page in the editmode
                                          pagetree. -->
  <!-- uiEditorColors:                    Defines the name and value of colors that should be available for the editors. -->
  <!-- uiEditorCssPaths:                  Defines which css file(s) to use when rendering the editor. -->
  <!-- uiEditorHeight:                    Defines the height of the editor in edit mode. -->
  <!-- uiEditorValueOptions:              Setting for use of DIV tags or P tags. -->
  <!-- uiEditorWidth:                     Defines the width of the editor in edit mode. -->
  <!-- uiEditorUnformattingPersistedTags: Defines which tags that should be preserved during Remove Format operation. -->
  <!-- uiImageTransparencyReplacement:    The color that should replace the transparent color in a picture compression. -->
  <!-- uiKeepUserLoggedOn:                Sets if the current windows authenticated user must reauthenticate after session timeout. -->
  <!-- uiOptimizeTreeForSpeed:            Set to true if page tree controls should not evaluate if tree nodes have children. -->
  <!-- uiSafeHtmlTags:                    Set which tags should not be encoded, Example format is: b,i,u,br -->
  <!-- uiShowGlobalizationUserInterface:  Defines if the globalization user interface should be used. -->
  <!-- operationCompatibility:            Defines the operation compatibility which make data factory treats as old semantic. The operationCompatibility attribute can have None, Save, Delete or
                                          Full value or you can altso combine them.(e.g Save,Delete).-->
  <!-- uiTheme:                           Application visual layout theme name. -->
  <!-- urlRewriteExtension:               Defines an extension that is mapped to ASP.NET for the URL. -->
  <!-- urlRebaseKind:                     Defines the type of rebasing performed by the HTML rewriter, i e if the URL should be relative (the default), or root relative.
                                          Possible values are: ToRelative, ToAbsolute, IgnoreRootRelative and NoLeadingDotDot. The values can be combined using comma as a separator (for example "IgnoreRootRelative,ToRelative") -->
  <!-- workflowDelayedLoading:            States if workflow definitions and instance metadata should be loaded at application initialization
                                          (false) or at first request of workflow data (true). Default is false.-->
  <!-- episerver:                         By moving a section to an external file, it is possible to make changes in the external file without restarting
                                          the site. As for all sections, this is also possible for the episerver section. To move the section, create a new
                                          configuration file and copy the whole episerver section to that file. Then remove the section in this file and
                                          add this line insted: <episerver configSource="episerver.config" /> (change episerver.config to the filename).
                                          If you want to make changes in the new external file without restarting the site, add the attribute "restartOnExternalChanges"
                                          in the section header (below configSections) for the episerver definition. Set the value for the attribute to false.
  -->
  <workflowSettings workflowDelayedLoading="false">
    <workflowHost type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.AspNetWorkflowManager,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" />
    <definitions>
      <!-- definition:           Workflow definitions that should be predefined, that is if no definition with
                                     specified type exists it will be created-->
      <!--
              <definition
                name="Sequential Approval"
                description="A sequential approval workflow for pages"
                type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.SequentialApproval,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation"/>
              <definition
                name="Parallel Approval"
                description="A paralell approval workflow for pages"
                type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.ParallelApproval,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation"/>
              <definition
                name="Request for feedback"
                description="Assigns request for feedback tasks to users/roles"
                type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.RequestForFeedback,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation"/>
              <definition
                name="Ready for translation"
                description="Assigns translation tasks to users/roles"
                type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.ReadyForTranslation,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation"/>
               -->
    </definitions>
    <externalServices>
      <!-- externalService:      Custom services that is to be registered with workflow runtime-->
      <externalService type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.ApprovalService,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" />
      <externalService type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.ReadyForTranslationService,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" />
      <externalService type="EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation.Workflows.RequestForFeedbackService,EPiServer.WorkflowFoundation" />
    </externalServices>
    <references>
      <!-- reference:            References for xoml based workflows, used at compiling of xoml based workflows-->
      <!-- reference path="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mysiste\bin\customdependency.dll" /-->
    </references>
  </workflowSettings>
  <sites>
    <site siteId="myice8" description="Example Site">
      <siteSettings enableScheduler="true" enableEvents="true" enableRemoteEvents="true" errorMailHandler="~/util/SendErrorReport.aspx"
                    globalErrorHandling="RemoteOnly" globalErrorMail="" httpCacheExpiration="0:0:0" httpCacheability="Public"
                    httpCacheVaryByCustom="path" httpCacheVaryByParams="id,epslanguage" indexingDelayAfterPublish="0:0:20"
                    indexingTextRegExp="[\p{N}\p{L}]{1}[\p{N}\p{L}-\._]*[\p{N}\p{L}]{1}" logServiceUrl="soap.tcp://localhost/TimeSpanAnalyzerView"
                    mirroringFileWriteRetryDelay="0:0:5" mirroringHtmlTextEncoding="" mirroringRetries="5" mirroringRetryDelay="0:0:1"
                    pageCacheSlidingExpiration="12:0:0" pageFolderVirtualPathProvider="SitePageFiles" pageOfficeStartId="0" pageRootId="1"
                    pageStartId="137" pageUseBrowserLanguagePreferences="false" pageValidateTemplate="false" pageWastebasketId="2"
                    remoteCacheListenerShortNames="" remotePageCacheSlidingExpiration="2:0:0" remoteWebServiceCulture="0"
                    sgmlParserDecodeCharEntities="false" stringCompressionThreshold="0" stringDelayedLoadThreshold="0"
                    subscriptionHandler="EPiServer.Personalization.SubscriptionMail,EPiServer" uiDefaultPanelTab="0" uiEditorColors=""
                    uiEditorCssPaths="" uiEditorHeight="250" uiEditorValueOptions="0" uiEditorWidth="500" uiImageTransparencyReplacement="White"
                    uiKeepUserLoggedOn="true" uiMaxVersions="0" uiOptimizeTreeForSpeed="false" uiSafeHtmlTags="b,i,u,br"
                    uiShowGlobalizationUserInterface="true" uiTheme="" uiVersionMerging="true" urlRewriteExtension="" urlRebaseKind="ToRootRelative"
                    operationCompatibility="None" siteDisplayName="PublicTemplates" siteUrl="http://myice8/" uiUrl="~/iceui/CMS/" utilUrl="~/util/" />
    </site>
  </sites>
  <!--*** NOTE ***
    All virtualPath providers must have a matching <location><system.web><httpHandlers> section according to the following pattern:

<location path="Documents">
      <system.web>
        <httpHandlers>
          <add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true" />
          <add path="*" verb="*" type="EPiServer.Web.StaticFileHandler" validate="true" />
        </httpHandlers>
      </system.web>
    </location>

The location path matches the virtualPath settings of the <add> element, i e a virtualPath="~/Documents/" translates to <location path="Documents">.
    -->
  <virtualPath customFileSummary="~/FileSummary.config">
    <providers>
      <clear />
      <add showInFileManager="false" virtualName="Page Files" virtualPath="~/PageFiles/" bypassAccessCheck="false" name="SitePageFiles" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathVersioningProvider,EPiServer" indexingServiceCatalog="Web" physicalPath="C:\EPiServer\VPP\MyIce8\PageFiles" />
      <add showInFileManager="true" virtualName="Global Files" virtualPath="~/Global/" bypassAccessCheck="false" name="SiteGlobalFiles" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathVersioningProvider,EPiServer" indexingServiceCatalog="Web" physicalPath="C:\EPiServer\VPP\MyIce8\Global" />
      <add showInFileManager="true" virtualName="Documents" virtualPath="~/Documents/" bypassAccessCheck="false" maxVersions="5" name="SiteDocuments" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathVersioningProvider,EPiServer" physicalPath="C:\EPiServer\VPP\MyIce8\Documents" />

<add name="App_Themes_Default" virtualPath="~/App_Themes/Default/" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\application\App_Themes\Default" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="UI" virtualPath="~/iceui/CMS/" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\application\UI\CMS" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="UtilFiles" virtualPath="~/Util/" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\application\util" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="WebServiceFiles" virtualPath="~/WebServices/" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\application\webservices" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="EPiServerCMS" virtualPath="~/iceui/CMS" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\application\UI\EPiServer\CMS" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="EPiServerShell" virtualPath="~/iceui/Shell" physicalPath="c:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\Framework\6.0.318.113\Application\UI" type="EPiServer.Web.Hosting.VirtualPathNonUnifiedProvider,EPiServer" />
    </providers>
    <filters />
  </virtualPath>
  <!-- virtualPathMappings are used by "VirtualPathMappedProvider". -->
  <virtualPathMappings>
    <!--<add url="~/ExternalSample.ascx" mappedUrl="~/MappedSample.ascx" />-->
  </virtualPathMappings>
  <virtualRoles replacePrincipal="true">
    <providers>
      <add name="Administrators" type="EPiServer.Security.WindowsAdministratorsRole, EPiServer" />
      <add name="Everyone" type="EPiServer.Security.EveryoneRole, EPiServer" />
      <add name="Authenticated" type="EPiServer.Security.AuthenticatedRole, EPiServer" />
      <add name="Anonymous" type="EPiServer.Security.AnonymousRole, EPiServer" />
      <add name="Creator" type="EPiServer.Security.CreatorRole, EPiServer" />
      <add name="CmsAdmins" type="EPiServer.Security.MappedRole, EPiServer" roles="WebAdmins, Administrators" mode="Any" />
      <add name="CmsEditors" type="EPiServer.Security.MappedRole, EPiServer" roles="WebEditors" mode="Any" />
    </providers>
  </virtualRoles>
  <urlRewrite defaultProvider="EPiServerFriendlyUrlRewriteProvider">
    <providers>
      <add name="EPiServerFriendlyUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer standard Friendly URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="EPiServerIdentityUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer identity URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.IdentityUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
      <add name="EPiServerNullUrlRewriteProvider" description="EPiServer bypass URL rewriter" type="EPiServer.Web.NullUrlRewriteProvider,EPiServer" />
    </providers>
  </urlRewrite>
  <imageEditor windowWidth="900" windowHeight="600" enabled="true">
    <sizePresets>
      <preset width="320" height="240" />
      <preset width="640" height="480" />
    </sizePresets>
  </imageEditor>
  <!-- Define the Dynamic content controls that you allow to run on your site.-->
  <dynamicContent>
    <controls>
      <add description="Displays a property from any page" name="PagePropertyPlugin" type="EPiServer.DynamicContent.PlugIn.DynamicPageProperty, EPiServer" />
    </controls>
  </dynamicContent>
</episerver>

Edited, Dec 04, 2012 14:22
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.