Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServerSearch not indexing

Vote:

Hi,
I'm having trouble with EPiServer search not indexing. I receive the following error in the error log:

Update batch could not be sent to service uri 'http://xxxx/IndexingService/IndexingService.svc/update/?accesskey=93CC0599-3D95-4B30-8F25-4B8A21D289A0'. Message: 'The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

Send batch for named index 'XXXX' failed. Items are left in queue.

Any Ideas about the problem?

/Maria

Jun 11, 2014 14:43
Vote:

Sometimes it helps to empty (its safe) the tblIndexRequestLog, or just remove the top 10 rows, since they jam up to queue.

From error log: "Send batch for named index 'default' failed. Items are left in queue." <-- remove it from tblIndexRequestLog and your good to go again. But the problem is that you don't know which rows, there take the top x rows and see if it starts again.

Why?

I´ve noticed when content in queue are deleted from trash and does not exist, it stops the queue.

Hope it helps others! Regards

Nov 25, 2016 10:36
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.