Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Get page info from DDS data?

Vote:

I have a custom 'workflow' implementation that uses DDS to hold information.

The DDS info is stored using a PageObjectManager created using the constructor PageObjectManager(Guid pageGuid, String pageLanguageBranch, Int32 workPageId).

I wish to report on the data by getting instances from the store rather than checking every page (and all their versions) to see whether they contain data. Ideally, I'd like to use the Id of a DDS item to get the 'owning' page/version. Is this possible, or will I have to explicitly save the page reference + language branch withthe DDS data?

Jul 11, 2013 10:16
Vote:

I am not sure I understand what you mean.  you can get items from dds by using the Load method

var store = typeof(T).GetStore();
store.Load(Identity);

or you can actually use the versionlist to get versions of the page.  I am just shooting in the dark as the question is a bit confusing.

Aug 11, 2013 18:33
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.