Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Full Text Search FTSFacade Unauthorized issue

P B
P B
Vote:

Hi,

I'm using Windows Authentication in IIS and whenever I try to run Full Text Search index job from adminmode the errorlog gives me this and the Full Text Search service cannot build the index (Main and Ref folders):

2013-04-29 11:09:00,898 [65] EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.GetNamedIndexes(:0) - Could not get named indexes for uri 'http://epi.hfabintranetv2/IndexingService/IndexingService.svc/namedindexes/?accesskey=E8308A19-5FC4-484C-8E85-C9987884CD07'. Message: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.MakeHttpRequest(String url, NamedIndexingServiceElement namedIndexingServiceElement, String method, Stream postData, Action`1 responseHandler)
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.GetNamedIndexes(String namedIndexingService)
2013-04-29 11:09:24,462 [64] EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.SendRequest(:0) - Update batch could not be sent to service uri 'http://epi.hfabintranetv2/IndexingService/IndexingService.svc/update/?accesskey=E8308A19-5FC4-484C-8E85-C9987884CD07'. Message: 'The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.MakeHttpRequest(String url, NamedIndexingServiceElement namedIndexingServiceElement, String method, Stream postData, Action`1 responseHandler)
at EPiServer.Search.RequestHandler.SendRequest(SyndicationFeed feed, String namedIndexingService, Collection`1 ids)'

I've noticed that setting Anonymous Authentication to Enabled in IIS lets Full Text Search service create the index (Main and Ref folders).

Any clues on why it is not rebuilding the index while using Windows Authentication?

Apr 29, 2013 11:26
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.