Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMCE editor toolbar disappears on page save (Edit mode) in IE browser

Vote:

Hi,

The TinyMCE editor's toolbar vanishes on pressing save button or (save and view). After pressing save, I click on edit mode to view the page, but there is only a large TextArea with toolbar invisible. This happens only for a specific template, and rest of the templates work fine. There are no javascript errors as well.

The same template works fine in Chrome

Kindly help resolving this issue.

Here is what I tried:

1. Login to the site in Edit mode, try creating a page for the template in question.

2. The TinyMCE editor with toolbar loads up properly.

3. Fill some content and press on save button.

4. Re-visit the property and I see the toolbar disappeared, only large text area remains

regards,

senthil

Jul 05, 2012 17:45
Vote:

Does it behave the same with any content entered into the Editor? Are you using the default Editor configuration?

Jul 06, 2012 8:49
Vote:

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your time. Yes I'm using default configuration. It behaves the same with or without content entered. On clicking save, it posts back and I look in to the tab, i have the large text area with no toolbar, and content rendered like as plain html text as below:

<p>hello world</p>

Edited, Jul 06, 2012 13:05
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.