Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mobile Pack internal links

Vote:

When customers add internal links in xhtml field they will lead to the full site instead of the mobile version, so I have tought up to "dirty" solutions to fix the problem, but wanted to check with the forum before I went forward.

Solution 1: when the user is redirected to the full page check in the pre-init if the user is a mobile user and redirect back to the mobile version of that page. Sound like a good solution, the biggest problem I see is that going backward means hitting the full site again and being redirected in front again.

Solution 2: Parse the xhtml field with javascript and change the href to point to a mobile page with the correct sourceID. Also a dirty and may be a time consumming solution.

Anyone have a better solution here?

In advance thanks for your reply! :)

Kind regards,
Kristiian Waalen

Jul 17, 2012 10:07
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.