Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer Delay Publish

Vote:

Hi

Getting the following Warning and error messages in EPiserver log file while publishing a page in EPiServer CMS 6.

WARN [PipeServerChannel.ServerMain] EPiServer.DataAccess.DatabaseFactory.Execute - Deadlock detected, about to do retry 1 of 5.System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Transaction (Process ID 132) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

ERROR [PipeServerChannel.ServerMain] EPiServer.DataAbstraction.ScheduledJob.InternalExec - 3.1.2 Failed to execute job 1a423b9b-8447-4a25-a5ce-2edb630059ee System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  at EPiServer.DataAbstraction.ScheduledJob.InternalExec(Boolean startThread)

Any solutions for this issue?

Thanks.

Regards

Saran

Jul 27, 2012 8:29
Vote:

Hi Saran,

I'm faced with same issue. Were ever able to resolve this issue?

Edited, Sep 16, 2013 2:57
Vote:

I have found what the problem was in my case.

There was a type mismatch after refactoring. If you look in your database inside tblScheduledItem check TypeName and AssemblyName to make sure that those actually do match.

Thanks!

Sep 16, 2013 6:53
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.