I have a function which is fetching languagebranches mapped to the host with EPiServer.Globalization.LanguageSelection.HostLanguageMappings
When debugging, I can see there are a couple of values in there, but I cannot se where i change them. The problem is that it always seems to be populated by the hostnames for tha live server. I have restored a db-bakup from liveserver, but I don't know in what table that information is stored.
My first thougt was the it was fetched from episerver.config: episerver/sites/site/siteHosts, but that node is empty, I also tried to put some values in it, but nothing happends.
Found the settings in the EPiServerFramework.config-file. The site was upgraded to CMS6 recently, and that file was not included in my VS-project