Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

404 error in online center after upgrade from CMS 5

Vote:

Hi

I have a error that i cant seem to resolve. I have a site that is upgraded from CMS 5 and i cant get the online center to work it just gives me an 404 and the text.

Error occured 4/19/2012 10:12:40 AM
User IP 127.0.0.1
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Url *******************
Referer (none)

Exception details:

HttpException: Not Found

Http status:

404 NotFound

Stack trace:

[HttpException: Not Found]

The same errors ocours in the testing enviroment and i have online center working in a couple of different sites running on my computer so it should be installed correctly.

i have compared both episerver.config episerverFramework.config and web.config files with the ones of a working site and can see no difference that could cause this.
Does anyone have any clue of what might be wrong or how to get a more detailed error message?

Apr 19, 2012 11:26
Vote:

Hi,

Could it be the uiUrl in episerver.config that has changed? What does that setting say ?

Apr 26, 2012 13:17
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.