Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XFormStatistics of custom property with inner XForm

Vote:

I just created a custom property type which consist of two dates (published from and to) and an XForm. This XForm works fine and I can also see the statistics using the CMS Gadget.

But when I try to add the statistics on my page by adding a XFormStatistics-control from the CreateDefaultControls-method, I get an error telling me that the ExternalID can't be empty. I already set the PageLink and PageGuid properties. I also set the PropertyName, but I can imagine this is incorrect since the actual form is a subproperty fromt the actual property (being my custom property).

What am I doing wrong? Is it even possible to show statistics from an inner form of a custom property?

Dec 12, 2012 11:37
Vote:

An extra note: I am adding the XForm to the page by using 'CreatePropertyControl' on the XForm-property and setting the PropertyData. I also noticed that in the database, all pageguids are empty for the data.

Dec 12, 2012 11:42
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.