Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic Content problems

Vote:

Having problems with rendering dynamic content in pages. What gets rendered is the preview control, which doesn't work in the view context. The built-in PageProperty do render in the same way on a page, ie even that one doesn't work. 

So I have two questions:

1. Have I missed out on some configuration setting?

2. I do run EPiServer 7 parallell to this EPiServer 6 R2 installation, could that installation mess up something?

Nov 20, 2012 15:28
Vote:

Checked question number 2 on a collegues computer, which only had R2 installed and we have the same problem there, so it seems like a configuration problem or something like that.

Nov 20, 2012 15:55
Vote:

How do you render the property? You have to use the EPiServer Property control. Or you have to do some "hacks", please see http://tedgustaf.com/sv/blogg/2009/9/parse-an-episerver-xhtml-property-with-dynamic-content/.

Edited, Nov 20, 2012 16:20
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.