Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with TinyMCE editor plugin

Vote:

I have created a TinyMCE plugin. The user selects text in the editor and this text should be used in the plugin. This works fine in CMS 6 but not in CMS 6 R2. In R2 the init-method in my dialog.js is never executed, but the file is loaded.

In R2 I get the error "e is undefined ,Could not load source code for http://customerdomain/util/Editor/tinymce/plugins/epiwindowmanager/editor_plugin.js" But this file exists.

Any suggestions about the difference between how plugins work in CMS 6 and CMS 6 R2?

Jun 10, 2011 11:20
Vote:

Where does the file exist at on the file system?

I believe when we ran across this error it was that we needed to add the file to the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\CMS\6.0.530.0\Application\Util\Editor\tinymce\plugins\epiwindowmanager\editor_plugin.js

Alternatively you could change the path and use a virtualpathmapping in episerver.config.

Jun 20, 2011 21:34
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.