Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Global Blocks gone missing

Vote:

Hello guys,

We are currently working on a project with a client who have been entirely responsible for putting up content on their website.
In the process of putting up content, they have saved some of the composer content blocks used on the website as global blocks so that they can be re-used across the website.

We have suddenly reaslised that the global blocks have completely disappeared this morning. So far as I know, there hasn't been anything out of the ordinary which could have caused this to happen. Also, if it helps, what I have observed is that the global blocks that have been used on the page have reverted to content blocks.

I'm hoping you can help me out with trying to understand what may have gone wrong and what could be done to restore/resolve the global blocks.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Our set up is as follows;

EpiServer 6.1.379
Composer 4.0

Mar 26, 2013 18:29
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.