Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Same content of page in different sites using single license(with language branch)

Vote:

Hello ,

I have multiple sites with single license i.e one site per language branch.  For eg: In english language branch there is one start node which is main site , then in swedish language branch there is another start node which is another site and so on ..

Now I have to make one page (suppose Press page) whose content should be common in all the sites i.e if I make change in the content of that page in the main site then all the other sites should also have that content for that page. As look and feel of all the sites are different I have created different pagetypes for the page thereby creating different page in site (i.e per language branch).But pagetype contain same page properties.

Can anyone please assist that is there any way to achive this scenario ?

Thanks in advance.

Jul 12, 2012 8:54
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.