Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mirroring 2.0 Exception: "Unrecognized element 'mirroringSites'."

Vote:

Hi,

I have been trying to get Mirroring 2.0 configured to test content promotion before we using it in our live environment.

I have, finally, got it working using a single source service as per Setting up Mirroring 2.0 in two ways.

I'm now trying to configure updating two different sites from a single installation of the mirroring services. I have read Mirroring and Monitoring Configurations and configured the mirroringSites node, but I get an exception when I run the mirroring service "Unrecognized element 'mirroringSites'".

This is how I have the episerverMirroring section setup, the two connection strings are specified in the connectionStrings section above this.

<episerverMirroring>
    <mirroringTransfer defaultProvider="MirroringTransferServer">
        <mirroringSites>
            <add siteId="siteTarget1" connectionStringName="EPiServerDBTarget1"/>
            <add siteId="siteTarget2" connectionStringName="EPiServerDBTarget2"/>
        </mirroringSites>
        <providers>
            <add defaultEndpointName="mirroringTargetEndPoint"
                chunkSize="4194304"
                name="MirroringTransferServer"
                type="EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringTransferProtocol.WCF.MirroringTransferClient,EPiServer.Enterprise"
                username="xxxxxxx"
                password="xxxxxxx"
                domain="xxxxxxx" />
        </providers>
    </mirroringTransfer>
</episerverMirroring>

Any suggestions would be great...

Thanks

Jim

May 11, 2012 10:27
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.