Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Adding new page using PageStoreService

Vote:

Hi,

I am trying to add a new page to my episerver site by using the PageStoreService. But I am getting errors when I try to get the default page data. Below is the code I am using to get page data.

PageReference parentPage = new PageReference();
parentPage.ID = parentPageId;
LanguageSelector _languageSelector = new LanguageSelector();
 _languageSelector.LanguageBranch = "en-Gb";
 RawPage myPage =  mEPiPageStoreService.GetDefaultPageData(portPage, 17, _languageSelector, AccessLevel.NoAccess);

I am getting the below error:

System.ServiceModel.FaultException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: pageGuid
  at EPiServer.Core.PageObjectManager..ctor(Guid pageGuid, String pageLanguageBranch, Int32 workPageId, IPageObjectRepository repository)
  at EPiServer.Core.PageData.ToRawPage()
  at EPiServer.WebServices.PageStoreService.GetDefaultPageData(PageReference parentPageLink, Int32 pageTypeID, LanguageSelector selector, AccessLevel access)

Is there any other way of getting default page data from PageStoreService?

Any help would be great..

Many Thanks.

Sep 22, 2011 18:46
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.