Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Google Analytics Gadget Problem

Vote:

Hi guys, 

I've just moved our site from cms 5 R2 to cms 6.0.  The new online center is great and the gadgets are very handy.   I am however haing a problem setting up our google analytics account.  I have followed the instructions and placed the two keys for username and password into <appSettings>, restarted the site as suggested here. The gadget still reports a "captcha required" error.  To troubleshoot, i placed my personal analytics account details into web.config and retried (after a site restart) and the error persisted.  My next step was to remove the keys completely from web.config and retry and the gadget still reports "captcha required" even without any credentials.  I have run the unlock captcha tool available from google on both tested accounts but i don't seem to be getting anywhere.  Has anybody got any ideas?

Peter

Jun 03, 2011 0:14
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.