Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Stop deleted scheduled job

Vote:

Hi! I know it's a strange subject, but my problem is that I had a job called AlarmFetcher that ran every minute. Then we changed our handling of the alarm data and removed the dll associated with that job. Now I can't find the job in Admin mode, but I get an error all the time in my logs stating that the dll can't be found.

How do I stop this job from running, when I can't see it?

Regards,

Oct 20, 2011 15:48
Vote:

See if you can find your job in the tblScheduledItem table in the database. Set the column Enabled to 0.

Oct 20, 2011 18:58
Vote:

Thanks Magnus. When I read my logs more closely, I found this message:

" to remove this job permanent remove the contents of tblScheduledItemLog and tblScheduledItem for the job with jobId ='a84ba495-dc5f-4673-a963-da887c391de4' from the database"

Since we don't need the job at all any longer, I deleted the rows from the database and I no longer get the error message.

Oct 21, 2011 10:58
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.