Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Ingen "Klickbar text" för hyperlänkar i EPi6?

Vote:

Varför finns inte fältet "Klickbar text" kvar i HyperlinkProperties i EPiServer 6? Om man har en befintlig länk och vill ändra texten i editorn så är det ju inte sällan hela länkningen försvinner.

?

Det går inte att "få tillbaka den" på något sätt?

Jan 10, 2011 11:32
Vote:

I think you will get more answers if you write your question in english since alot of the developers on this forum arn't Swedes.

Jan 10, 2011 11:45
Vote:

The question in English: Why isn't is possible to change the link text in the link tool when editing/creating a link in tinymce?

The answer is that tinymce has a more advanced logic to ensure that is creates valid html. When selecting a part of a html document and creating a link of it tinymce ensures that it becomes valid (x)html. For instance, if the user tries to create a link around several paragraphs this will become a link inside each paragraph since a paragraph can not be inside an a tag.

Because of this, the actual text/html that the user has selected is not necesary the text/html inside of the created link and therefore we can not let the editor edit this text.

Regards
Linus Ekström
EPiServer Development Team

Jan 10, 2011 12:45
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.