Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with extending InitializationModule with ModuleDependencyAttribute

Vote:

In EPiServer Relate+ 2 the CmsIntegrationModule is implemeneted as a class that extends the InitializationModule.

I trying to do this in my project but cannot compile the code. 

[EPiServer.Framework.ModuleDependencyAttribute(typeof(EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule))]
    public class CmsIntegrationModule : EPiServer.Framework.IInitializableModule

[EPiServer.Framework.ModuleDependencyAttribute(typeof(EPiServer.Web.InitializationModule))]

public class CmsIntegrationModule : EPiServer.Framework.IInitializableModule

EPiServer.Framework.ModuleDependencyAttribute is not an attribute...

Instead I made the classic way by implementing a http module. But this solution looks very good. Does anyone know how to use ModuleDependencyAttribute?

Sep 09, 2010 9:02
Vote:

Maybe you haven't added a reference to EPiServer.Framework.dll in your project (and it has to be a CMS 6 if that was not obvious).

Sep 13, 2010 15:59
Vote:

Or maybe you are missing the less obvious reference, System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll?

Sep 14, 2010 23:07
Vote:

In order to get this to work, you'll need to add references to the EPiServer.Framework.dll and the System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll, both installed with CMS 6 and located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\EPiServer\Framework\6.0.x.x\bin" directory.

Then it should work :)

Sep 15, 2010 16:13
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.