Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

episerver page is missing for the current language

Vote:

hi,

I keep getting this message because I changed the language to english UK after building pages.  How can I get these pages working again? Very new to Episerver.. first day at it so sorry if this is well documented

Thanks,

Gwen

Jun 09, 2010 10:11
Vote:

Hi Gwen

Welcome to EPiServer World :).

This means that the pages are created in another language and need to be created again in your new language (english uk). To change the existing pages languages over to english uk is a little bit tricky, but possible. You need to download and install the module Advanced Language Manipulation Tool for EPiServer.

Hope this helps

Frederik

Jun 09, 2010 10:27
Vote:

hi,

when i downloaded this i got a namespace issue with missing reference to .UI.  have you seen this before?

Thanks,

Gwen

Jun 09, 2010 11:31
Vote:

Which version of EPiServer are you using? If you're using EPiServer CMS 6, you need to follow the steps in this comment: http://blog.najmanowicz.com/2009/04/06/advanced-language-manipulation-tool-for-episerver/#comment-35683

Jun 09, 2010 11:37
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.