Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

SharePoint Connect 2.2: virtual path providers error

Vote:

I've just installed a fresh EPiServer 6.0 website with Public Templates and then installed SharePoint Connect 2.2 on the website.

When I go to the File Manager within the Admin Mode of the new website and click "SharePoint" the error "No registered virtual path providers are accessible" is displayed.
Also, browsing to the SharePoint folder using the File Manager within the Edit Mode strangely shows the "Unsaved page" message. Clicking OK doesn't do anything.

I am using SharePoint Server 2010, but from what the install notes say, the connector is fully compatible.

I have deleted the website and re-installed from scratch with the same result.

Has anyone got an idea why I am having this issue? I've had a scan around the config files and have not noticed anything missing.

Jun 29, 2010 17:43
Vote:

I've tested this using a SharePoint 2007 instance with the same results...

EDIT: Also, Page Files, Global Files and Documents all work correctly.

Edited, Jun 30, 2010 10:47
Vote:

I am having the same issue on SharePoint Connector 2.4 (CMS 6 R2 against SharePoint 2010). Did you figure out what was causing this?

Jun 23, 2011 22:38
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.