Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PTB in CMS6

Vote:

Hi,

I read that RFSU is up and running CMS 6 with PTB.
So I was wondering what version of PTB is in use on that site? Is it the 1.1 build?

Regards,
Morten

Feb 05, 2010 15:54
Vote:

PageTypeBuilder works fine with CMS 6 RC1.. at least with the tests I've done :).

Feb 05, 2010 19:35
Vote:

The RFSU-site is running PTB 1.0 recompiled with the new EPiServer DLLs.

One thing to mention is that ClearAllLongStringProperties and setting Tooloptions for the Longstring is not possible with PTB in EPi6 yet.

Feb 06, 2010 16:22
Vote:

"One thing to mention is that ClearAllLongStringProperties and setting Tooloptions for the Longstring is not possible with PTB in EPi6 yet."

Ideas on how/if this should work with PTB would be greatly appreciated, especially as I haven't had much time to look into it myself.

Feb 07, 2010 15:40
Vote:

I guess I could be implemented as Settings for properties.
One could define a setting that has all options for the xhtml editor cleared and then apply that glopal settings for property to the PTB property.
I have not looked at creation a Settings for properties programatically but I assuming that it's possible?

//Morten

Feb 17, 2010 23:30
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.