Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is anyone using Eloqua?

Vote:

We are considering EPiServer along with Sitecore and Ektron. I was hoping that some of you may be using Eloqua as your marketing automation program (sending emails, lead scoring, and lead nurturing) so I could see how you integrated this with EPiServer.

If any of you have come from Ektron or Sitecore, I would love to know what you like more about EPiServer.

Thanks.

Dave

Nov 10, 2010 21:30
Vote:

I was a Gold Ektron partner for five years.  Over that time, I implemented (or consulted on) about 30 Ektron sites. We won an Ektron All-Star award in 2008.

My addres is deane@blendinteractive.com, if you want to talk more about my comparison of two systems.

Edited, Nov 11, 2010 20:58
Vote:

Hi David, I know that our Research and Development department have made a prototype integration for Eloqua. In general for any MA system adding the correct tracking codes are easy and can be done using EPiServer PageScripts. The other parts are also simpl:

• Visitor groups criteria - doesnt require much affort but some way to call their APi to see if a user is a part of a campaign in the MA system.
  • UI component - this is also very easy, see link

I know partners and end-customers who have done integrations to both Silverpop and Marketo using this approach

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions

/Jacob

Feb 21, 2013 1:33
Vote:

Hi Jacob,

I have a couple question regarding Marketing automation and Episerver. Do you have an email adress I can contact you with? It is about the integration with Marketo and Eloqua. 

Thank you in advance! 

Emma. 

Jan 02, 2015 15:22
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.