Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Help with InputXForm

Vote:

I'm making a page type that should be used to create forms.

I have an <EPiServer:InputXForm... on the page but i don't know which attributes i need to fill for it (ie. ID, runat and so on)

In edit mode the form selection is visible and i can create forms, but in the preview pane nothing appears.

Could someone please post a working example of the <EPiServer:InputXForm> tag.

Is there any tutorials for development using EpiServer CMS 6 besides the courses arranged by EpiServer?

Nov 19, 2010 9:26
Vote:

It probably uses some javascripts from one of the episerver VPP:s, ~/Util/javascript/common.js etc. So for it to work in your page you must have a reference to these javascripts (it could be that the edit panel loads them so they are already available in the preview pane). The user must also have access to these scripts, which are by default only available to the editors since they reside in a protectd location (/Util etc). This could also be the reason that it works in edit mode but not in view mode (if you are not logged in in view mode). Add a new, more specific location for the javascripts you need and enable anonymous access to it.

Nov 19, 2010 9:42
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.