Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PropertyLinkCollection doesn't work with Textarea

Vote:

my pagetype has a few propertyes. One of them PropertyXhtmlString but without a toolbar it appears as textarea. As result we have errors in javascript for another property PropertyLinkCollection. When PropertyXhtmlString control appers with toolbar (realy it is iframe), we don't have such errors.

Dec 30, 2009 9:45
Vote:

Hello Andrey,

I have now tried this in our latest build and in RC1 and have not been able to reproduce the issue, it have been working fine for me. If we are to continue to search for a solution we need more information.
What version of EPiServer are you using?
What browser/ what version of browser?
When you say "without toolbar" do you mean you are using PropertyLongStringControl to render the property, using the old editor in firefox or that you have used javascript to remove the toolbar or something else? More info would help on the repro of the issue.

Hopefully this is an issue that have been solved in a later build than you are using.

Jan 25, 2010 13:48
Vote:

Could not reproduce the bug again. Problem was fixed by moving property on another tab. New bug was noticed: didn't save title in Link item collection sometimes. Also was fixed by moving property.

PS: our pagetype  has about 30 properties in 8-th tabs. May be we have conflict at HTML or JS tags with your one.

Jan 28, 2010 7:44
Vote:

It is very hard to see what the problem is without looking at code and such in your specific setup. But its good that you where able to find a workaround. Hope that works ok for you. if you are able to find a more reliable way to reproduce the bug (know what code conflicts or know of a way we can reproduce the problem) please feel free to tell us so we can help you solve it.

Jan 29, 2010 9:27
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.