Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Invalid image description. Use: WIDTHxHEIGHTxSCALETYPE

Vote:

I suddenly get this error with a yellow warning in the editor as soon as I try to press the Save and publish button while having an image or adding an image. Anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong and how to fix it?
Aug 26, 2014 14:01
Vote:

Hi!

Just a few questions to help clarify the problem.

Do you get this in your development environment as well? And what do your log files say? Can you find a stacktrace in them related to this exception that you could share with us? Also, have you made any changes to the environment that you can think of? Installed EPiServer patches, updated dbs, and so on..

Is this error appearing on all pages where you can add images or is it an isolated occurence?

//Mathias

Aug 27, 2014 7:34
Vote:

Sorry for late feedback! It seems it was a custom ui property that caused the error. The property was named almost the same as the standard property which confused me. The error message was hard coded to be thrown no matter what happened. Thanks for your assistance though!

Sep 18, 2014 11:53
Vote:

No problem :) Good that you figured it out!

//Mathias

Sep 18, 2014 12:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.