Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with PageTree Control

Vote:

Hi, I am facing a problem with PageTree contol. We are using this control to display menus for Sitemap. Our problem is that we need data from two different pages(they are under different folders in EpiServer). But as per my knowledge PageLink property of PageTree can have only one PageReference as source. Is it possible to have two PageReference as a source or PageDataCollection as a source for PageTree.

PageTree.PageLink = (PageReference)CurrentPage

PageTree.DataBind()

Instead i want data from (PageReference)CurrentPage + (PageReference)SharedPage.

Or i can use PageDataCollection as datasource for PageTree. Is PageTree.DataSource = PageDataCollection possible.

Please help, this is holding my work.

Thanks a lot

Jun 27, 2012 8:13
Vote:

Can't you just have to PageTree controls? Or how do you want this to work?

Jun 27, 2012 10:28
Vote:

are all your pages going to be below the SiteMap as its quite strange passing in CurrentPage into the PageLink property

Jun 27, 2012 10:50
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.