Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Language files not being recognised by Workflows

Vote:

Hi,

I have just upgraded a site from CMS5 R1 SP2 to R2 SP1.

I have implemented Workflows into the site and have got the workflows to send email upon assigning tasks.  This is a solution that we have used in 2 other projects on R2 SP1 and have worked fine.

The issue I am having, is that the email being sent out is full of [Missing text /personalization/task/status for en-GB] and is the same for all other fields.  I also get a similar message in the tasks list when it informs the user that they have a workflow task that needs attention.

I have checked the Language XML files and the translations are there (as default).

Is there something that I have missed or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Carl

Apr 21, 2009 12:14
Vote:

Hi

Did you find a solution for this issue as I am having the same problem.

Thanks

Louise

Feb 25, 2010 14:16
Vote:

i am also having this issue.  Is there any resolution?

Thanks

Gwen

Jul 12, 2010 16:57
Vote:

Hello,

I am having this problem aswell - keep getting emails like Carl mentioned.

We are using version 5 also.

Is there something that needs changing in the admin side, web.config etc?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Henrik

Sep 14, 2010 11:24
Vote:

hi,

we did manage to fix it but it was the third party supplier that fixed it and they didn't know how they did it.  I think making sure all of the correct reference files are in the bin is the first step and then making sure all of your language files exist.  I will have a think and try and see if there was anything else we did.

Thanks

Gwen

Sep 14, 2010 11:47
Vote:

Sep 14, 2010 11:48
Vote:

Thanks for the info Gwen - didn't think to check the dlls. I'll be looking at this later this week - if I figure out why I'll submit the steps I took here.

Sep 14, 2010 11:51
Vote:

Hi,

Can anyone provide any clues as to how they resolved this? I'm having the same issue with workflow after switching to en-GB and with Relate+ as well.

Thanks,

Mark

Oct 08, 2010 10:00
Vote:

Hi,

In my case the issue was resolved by:

1. Click on Root Folder
  2. My Settings tab
  3. Display Options tab
  4. Language Settings > Personal Language = Use System Language

Cheers,

Henrik

Oct 08, 2010 10:14
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.