Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with Mirroring.

Vote:

Hi!

I have two installed CMS 5 R2 sites in the same IIS. I have read and followed the document: Mirroring - Configuration and Operation.

The setup is mirroring from sita A -> B, that works fine. Then I need to mirror other pages from B to A. A is using windows authentication and is using anonymous authentication. But I can't get the last setup to work. A->B works fine but backwards, B->A doesn't. The error message is:

"Error executing Channel "xxxxx" Destination "yyyyy". The following errors occured:
Exception: Page "[f0fecd1e68734ccfac20cd631706b17e][Normalsida][sv]" does not exist anymore, removing link in pagelookup[]"

But I know the page exist.

Any idéas, anyone??

Regards Andreas

Mar 31, 2009 13:34
Vote:

I have seen this issue related to pages in the recycle bin on the recieving end.

It seems to be safest to make sure the recycle bin is empty on the target server before starting mirroring.

Jun 19, 2009 11:07
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.