Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Xforms

Vote:

Hi...

I am learning episerver  cms. i m at beginner level. let me know the use of xforms in epserver.

how to use xforms.? and how to add controls in xforms?

Thanks 

Oct 16, 2009 14:24
Vote:

Hi,

hope this little getting started helps?
Introduction to XForms

Oct 16, 2009 14:52
Vote:

Hi...

I am getting some idea from this link, but can u tell me how can i add controls to the xforms? i mean for tht i have to use any editor?

Thanks 

Oct 20, 2009 10:48
Vote:

Hi!

Although the EPiServer XForm implementation tries to follow the XForms standard it has only been tested in combination with the EPiServer CMS XForms editor so in practice you are probably bound to use this editor. When using a XFormsControl to show a XForm on a page EPiServer parses the XForms content and created server side web controls that renders the actual html/form controls. You can attach to the ControlsCreated event on a XFormControl to modify the control collection and change the form.

Oct 20, 2009 11:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.