Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Xform data post bugs when setting up form as denymultipleposts and requirelogin

Vote:

I'm experiencing a problem while submitting the xform in CMS 5 , R2 . If I setup the form as

1 .User requires login 

2.  Form cannot be posted multiple times .

Whenever I try post the form it rasied error 'You must be logged in to answer' . Whereas I'm already logged in and it does not post any data .

If I turn off the validation , it doesn't raise any error message but also does not save form data .

I believe the second time it should raise the error message 'You have already filled in this form'

I  strip off my custom code and using the 100% episerver default code  - but still getting the error

Dec 05, 2008 15:38
Vote:

I have a couple of support cases regarding xforms I need to test first thing monday morning. I'll test your issue as well, and will see if I can reproduce it.

If anyone else have any input during the weekend, you're free to help Wink.

Dec 05, 2008 19:12
Vote:

Hello, I am getting the same error when trying to submit a form - I realise this was posted some time ago; but is there a known reason / fix for this? Thanks.
Jul 19, 2010 10:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.