Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Display Options width for all ares (full/wide/narrow)

Vote:

In Episerver (7.5) editor, while creating a block, the option to change the display size to full, wide and narrow always show the block at "Full" width. The preview also displaying "full" with all options.
Jan 24, 2017 12:12
Vote:

Are you using bootstrap? Maybe you are missing some classes or styles that would make block to shrink into more narrow width?!

Jan 25, 2017 7:57
Vote:

Hi Valdis,

Thanks for your reply. The problem is the class is not applied to the element

<div class="container">

<p class="alert alert-info">The block 'My Test Block' when displayed as /displayoptions/full</p>
        <div class="row preview clearfix">
        <div data-epi-block-id="178_245" data-epi-block-info="{"missingrenderer":false}" data-epi-content-name="My Test Block"><div class="row">
    <div class="contentBox">
        <div class="clearfix rte" data-epi-property-name="Content" data-epi-use-mvc="True"> </div>
    </div>
</div></div>
        </div>
<p class="alert alert-info">The block 'My Test Block' when displayed as /displayoptions/wide</p>
        <div data-epi-block-id="178_245" data-epi-block-info="{"missingrenderer":false}" data-epi-content-name="My Test Block"><div class="row">
    <div class="contentBox">
        <div class="clearfix rte" data-epi-property-name="Content" data-epi-use-mvc="True"> </div>
    </div>
</div></div>
        </div>
<p class="alert alert-info">The block 'My Test Block' when displayed as /displayoptions/half</p>
    <div class="contentBox">
    </div>
</div></div>
        </div>
<p class="alert alert-info">The block 'My Test Block' when displayed as /displayoptions/narrow</p>
    <div class="contentBox">
    </div>
</div></div>
        </div>

</div>
Jan 25, 2017 11:24
Vote:

Are you overriding content area renderer?

Jan 25, 2017 11:45
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.