Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cannot delete Media files in EpiServer 7.5

Vote:

Hello,

I am having issues with deleting media files from the media asset panel. I get an error Failed to move the content "471448140_o.jpg" beneath the content "Recycle Bin". Can somebody help me? Also I am facing issue in copying a media file to another folder. Instead of only the media file, the entire folder structure is getting copied over.

Jul 15, 2015 16:43
Vote:

Hi,

If you turn on the browser console (F12 on Chrome/Firefox), which error do you get from AJAX call when you delete a media file?

/Q

Jul 16, 2015 10:34
Vote:

It could be that the access rights on recycle bin aren't set or it could be that you are subscribed to ContentMoved event and there is an exception inside of it. It would be better to get some more details though.

BR,

Marija

Jul 21, 2015 16:53
Vote:

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply. It turned out there was a problem with my code. It is resolved now.

Jul 21, 2015 17:22
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.