Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Unable to connect to the remote server when calling secure web services from code in EpiServer7 migrted site.

Vote:

Hi,
I have upgraded my code from Episerver5.2 to 6.0->6.2 and then 7.0.
In EpiServer5.2 I am able to connect to secure web servcies from code but in Episerver7.0 I am unable to connect to secure web services from code but I can access this service from browser.Is there any setting in configuration file for Episerver7.0 to run the secure web services.

All http web services are working but https web services are not working in Episever7.0 migrated site.
I am getting below mentioned error:-

-                       InnerException            {"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it "}            System.Exception {System.Net.Sockets.SocketException}
+                      [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException]            {"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it "}     System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
+                      Data     {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}    System.Collections.IDictionary {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
                        HelpLink          null      string
                        HResult            -2147467259   int
+                      InnerException            null      System.Exception
                        Message           "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it " string
                        Source  "System"          string
                        StackTrace       "   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)\r\n   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)"            string
+                      TargetSite        {Void DoConnect(System.Net.EndPoint, System.Net.SocketAddress)}            System.Reflection.MethodBase {System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo}

Sep 03, 2014 11:00
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.