Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problems after installing EPiServer 7 Patch 2

Vote:

Hi

I´m having a EPiServer CMS 7 site with Commerce 1 R3. Globalization is enabled with en and sv-SE. The startpage has a version of both languages.Language settings in EPiServerFramework.config is set to <add name="*" language="en" /><add name="mysite" />

The problem is that the swedish version of the startpage is an internal shortcut to a subpage, and after patching with patch 2 I can´t access the site with mysite/sv-SE/ without being redirected to the login page. After logging in I end up on the Root page (page id 1). The english version works fine.

If I disable stringLanguageRouting in episerver.config it works as expected. Why cant I use stringLanguageRouting along with a shortcut on the startpage and why the odd redirect to the root page?

Br

Oskar

Apr 28, 2014 13:20
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.