Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple file upload doesn't work in IE9

Vote:

Hi!

I'm having trouble getting the file upload in episerver file manager to work in IE9. I get two script errors in the console when hitting the plus-sign in the file manager:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'focus': object is null or undefined
Cms, line 1 character 1
SCRIPT5022: Building SWF failed.
Cms, line 1 character 1

And then the plus sign to add files doesn't respond.

Any ideas?

/Peter

Apr 28, 2014 15:22
Vote:

Never mind... I didn't realize that SWF actually meant flash. It works after I installed Flash, but that means that it's impossible to upload files through iPad? Or is there a workaround?

/Peter

Apr 28, 2014 15:29
Vote:

I have had the same problem lately with our client that mostly use IE9 internally... They couldent drag and drop files, which turned out to be "working as intended" according to EPiServer.

The obvious workaround would be to just use the file upload dialog but that dosent seems to work without flash installed ...

May 08, 2014 19:51
Vote:

I got an answer from EPiServer regarding this btw. It was "working as intended" but they updated the systems requirements to say that flash is needed for uploads in IE9.

Jun 24, 2014 11:19
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.