Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Refresh on SavingContent

Vote:

Hello,

On one of my PageData, I have implemented the method SavingContent to set my fields Latitude and Longitude depending of the values of other fields into the same item. It work corretcly my values are correctly set and saved. But the interface doesn't display the new values. Is it possible to force a refresh of the interface or something?

Regards,

Benjamin

Feb 07, 2014 11:25
Vote:

You could apply a full refresh property:

http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/EPiServer-CMS/7/Content/Pages-and-Blocks/How-To/Adding-Edit-Hints-When-Not-Using-the-Property-Web-Control/

Feb 07, 2014 11:41
Vote:

This PageDate is just an item without rendering so I want to refresh the default editor (the form editor).

So if I understand the example correctly it doesn't fit my requirement here but it is already good to know ;-).

Edited, Feb 07, 2014 12:01
Vote:

Not 100% sure, but I actually think it will refresh the forms editor as well. 

Feb 07, 2014 12:09
Vote:

I don't understand how I need to implement it then because I doesn't have a controller or a view attached to this PageData...

Feb 07, 2014 12:11
Vote:

Oh, I understand then. Well, I suppose you'll need to add a controller for it in order to get the desired behavior. 

Feb 07, 2014 12:16
Vote:

It is just a bit wierd to have a rendering for an item and a bit confusion for the editor but if I doesn't found anything else it is already a intermediate solution thank you for it

Feb 07, 2014 12:19
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.