Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Intellisense / Razor issue in CMS 7.1

Vote:

Hi all.

I've got a problem where Intellisense is not working in any of our CMS (Razor) views. Intellisense does work in any other part of the project. This lead me to think that it was web.config in the Views folder, but even loading up a new project and copying that web.config file in the problem persists. 

I noticed a similar problem here: http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=72883, but the fix described in that thread did not work (targetframework, new web.config).

The problem is definitely Episerver-related, though as any new projects or other existing projects have no issue with Razor and Intellisense. Also, my co-workers all have the same issue (this would make sense as we all pull the files from the same repo). I've tried applying the Microsoft ASP.NET Web pack patch (updates to Razor and ASP.NET that supposedly fixed issues with Razor). Now I'm stumped and am wondering if anyone else out there has experienced and been able to correct this issue.

I'm convinced it has to be something minor we're just overlooking (perhaps in web.config). Any input/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

TJ

Visual Studio 2013, CMS 7.1, MVC4

Jan 21, 2014 17:23
Vote:

Which VS version are you using?

Jan 22, 2014 22:28
Vote:

I'm using Visual Studio Professional 2013 (12.0.21005.1 REL)

Jan 23, 2014 17:57
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.