Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to make expiration settings read only?

Vote:

Hello,

I'm attempting to set the page stop publish and expiration settings to read only for our editors.  I've been able to do this for other page meta data related properties like shortcut and what not by writing a metadataextender and looking for the property names:

pName == "iversionable_shortcut" || pName == "PageShortcutType" || pName == "PageShortcutLink"

and then setting the property to read only. and this works, turns off the shortcut manage link.  however, I'm not sure how to handle the expiration stuff, i've tried this:

pName == "iversionable_expire" || pName == "iversionable_stoppublish" || pName == "PageStopPublish"

and setting all these properties to readonly, but this does not stop the link from being accessed to manage expiration and archiving.

Does anyone know the correct properties to set to read only?

Jul 21, 2013 19:16
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.