Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

piserver 7.1 upgrade unable to see language change flag on "Toggle View Settings"

Vote:

After Episerver 7.1 upgrade unable to see language change flag in "Toggle View Settings".

Jun 10, 2013 14:40
Vote:

You need to make the language(s) available via the Language Settings modal. You should be able to do this on the 'EN' branch of the Root Page...

Click on the Root Page of your EPiServer site, go into Forms Editing mode, click the “Tools” dropdown, and select “Language Settings”. Click the “Change” button in the “Available Languages” section, check all of the languages you want to make available for editing, then click “Save”.

Edited, Jun 10, 2013 16:53
Vote:

Hi three languages are already avilable with the site English, French and Spanish. I already have pages translated with all three languages. When i am in english language page I just want to change for example french language change flag in "Toggle View Settings" to view the page in french and if the page is not in fech i want to see the option to translate the page into french language. 

Jun 11, 2013 16:10
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.